IGNORED

For anyone who thought Adam Johnson was innocent !

Spoons

9 hours ago, Spoons said:

I've just read this again and I'm still shocked! 

They didn't have sex and she didn't give consent to him touching her sexually... Hence the 6 year sentence for sexual consent of a minor!! 

How you justify or try to stand up for him or other peado's because she was 15 and not 10,11,12, is quite simply worrying and concerning to read.

Your clearly not a parent/ grand parent or a mentally stable person by trying to justify or understand a adult male of 28 years of age grooming and sexually assaulting a young girl under the age of 16.

Hang you head in shame. You disgust me.

You're missing the point. The medical definition of a paedophile is someone attracted to pre pubescent children, not physically mature teenage girls.

Johnson is a vile sex offender but not a paedophile.

Just now, Leveller said:

You're missing the point. The medical definition of a paedophile is someone attracted to pre pubescent children, not physically mature teenage girls.

Johnson is a vile sex offender but not a paedophile.

Well the laws an Arse! And my meaning of a peadophile along with most people I know is that anyone who is attracted to children ( u16) is sick and clearly a type of peadophile !

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Well the laws an Arse! And my meaning of a peadophile along with most people I know is that anyone who is attracted to children ( u16) is sick and clearly a type of peadophile !

So every 18 year old schoolboy with a 15 year old girlfriend is a paedophile. Interesting thought and not very sensible.

Just now, Londoner said:

What if a 15 year old looks 18?

She's still 15 even if she looks 18! 

If you find yourself in a position where you would get caught out by a 15 year old looking 18, I would be worried about how your thinking got you in that position in the first place.

Just now, Leveller said:

So every 18 year old schoolboy with a 15 year old girlfriend is a paedophile. Interesting thought and not very sensible.

No, but a 18 year old having a sexual relationship with someone who is under 16 needs his/ her head seeing to.

Just now, Spoons said:

She's still 15 even if she looks 18! 

If you find yourself in a position where you would get caught out by a 15 year old looking 18, I would be worried about how your thinking got you in that position in the first place.

With respect, this issue has gone completely over your head. 

15 minutes ago, Spoons said:

No, but a 18 year old having a sexual relationship with someone who is under 16 needs his/ her head seeing to.

But originally you said they were a sick paedophile if they were attracted - not having a sexual relationship.

i understand your emotional response, but logically you're tying yourself up in knots by throwing around the paedophile word incorrectly.

Just now, Leveller said:

But originally you said they were a sick paedophile if they were attracted - not having a sexual relationship.

I think this is an example of debating with someone who is so behind in terms of understanding its pointless. Credit to him for having a protective view of young people, but he doesn't understand it.

Just now, Leveller said:

I stand by the point that any adult who has a sexual relationship with a child( u16) is in my opinion a sick peado and I don't apologise for that opinion. 

Just now, Spoons said:

I stand by the point that any adult who has a sexual relationship with a child( u16) is in my opinion a sick peado and I don't apologise for that opinion. 

Morally wrong yes, unlawful yes.....paedophilia no, you are wrong its not about your opinion its about fact and the law!!

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

I'm sure there will be many happily married couples who started their relationships at school, aged 18 and 15 who would challenge you on that.

Just now, Leveller said:

I'm sure there will be many happily married couples who started their relationships at school, aged 18 and 15 who would challenge you on that.

Not so sure about that but who knows. More concerned with grown adults such as Adam Johnson who was 28 having a interest of sexual nature in children . 

Not so sure about that but who knows. More concerned with grown adults such as Adam Johnson who was 28 having a interest of sexual nature in children . 

Nobody disagrees with you on that. 

But an age gap of 3 years isn't huge at 18/15 and for you to denounce everyone in that bracket too is a massive overreaction.

Just now, Leveller said:

Nobody disagrees with you on that. 

But an age gap of 3 years isn't huge at 18/15 and for you to denounce everyone in that bracket too is a massive overreaction.

No issue with 18 year old going out with a 15 year old as long as it's not sexual. Just let a 15 year old be a kid! 

There was a case recently where a guy in his 20s was not sentenced or had a criminal record for sleeping with a 12 year old. She told him she was 25, everyone at the party thought she was 25, she looked 25. The judge saw pictures of her at the party and said the lad had absolutely no way of knowing she wasn't 25. My point being there are sometimes honest mistakes made. Your taking a very emotional pov but not rational. I'm no way excusing what Johnson did or the like, but things like this can happen. As someone else pointed out a 16"year old lad with a14/15 year old girlfriend in the same school year isn't unusual, you certainly cant lable that lad as a peadophile. Also just to clarify 13 is the age of consent so it would be statutory rape not paedophilia.

Just now, Cider red said:

There was a case recently where a guy in his 20s was not sentenced or had a criminal record for sleeping with a 12 year old. She told him she was 25, everyone at the party thought she was 25, she looked 25. The judge saw pictures of her at the party and said the lad had absolutely no way of knowing she wasn't 25. My point being there are sometimes honest mistakes made. Your taking a very emotional pov but not rational. I'm no way excusing what Johnson did or the like, but things like this can happen. As someone else pointed out a 16"year old lad with a14/15 year old girlfriend in the same school year isn't unusual, you certainly cant lable that lad as a peadophile. Also just to clarify 13 is the age of consent so it would be statutory rape not paedophilia.

I'm pretty confident most adults could work out if someone is 12 or 25! I'm sure he knew what he was doing !!

57 minutes ago, Cider red said:

It can be, but without it there would be no protection for vulnerable people/children and we would be in medieval times where your daughter was married off to the highest bidder at the age of 10.

Worth noting in some Arab countries there is no age of consent. However there Is no sex before marriage allowed.. ..the age of legal marriage is 10.

1 hour ago, Cider red said:

13 isnt the age of consent 16 is....13 is the age they are legally ABLE to give consent. 2 different things.

Archived