IGNORED

Team for tomorrow

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Personally I wouldn't play Mathews anyway he's been a disgrace to his profession this season. 

I actually forgot he was here, might as well not be. I can't imagine LJ could trust him to start a game never mind finish one. Send him back if he's not gone already. 

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Think it is fairly safe to say Wilbs won't be involved seeing as Radio Bristol has just announced he'll be their match summariser..

We may miss him on the touchline then.

RB have said Wilbs. appeared to be in protracted conversation with LJ and McAllister in recent games, apparently giving his opinion/advice.

No doubt he'll be a good summariser though, if restrained in what he can actually say like all co commentators seem to be.

19 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

agreed we need Korey in midfield even though he is a great right back. Matthews will not play probably as his confidence is shot to pieces. he was once a great player but something has seriously gone wrong. Vyner at RB for me or maybe even Brownhill with Cotterill coming in.

I think it's thefact he didn't have a pre-season and he was not getting in to the Sunderland side.

Archived