IGNORED

UWE gets into bed with BS

Septic Peg

Just now, Aipearcey said:

An end to UWE stadium?

I actually thought it will go through because why else have they been taking this long? Unless looking for a plan B?

Now why would they link up with us if Bristol Rovers were going to be building a stadium across the road from the UWE complex........:shifty:

Nothing to get excited about I'm afraid.  It's in UWE's interest to see whether this course is viable using Ashton Gate presumably with a medium term plan to move it back to their campus when/if Rovers' fantasy stadium gets built.  20 students for an initial intake is 'testing the water' territory.

But it'll be revenue for Bristol Sport and there is no harm with having links that could increase our fanbase.

43 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I actually thought it will go through because why else have they been taking this long? Unless looking for a plan B?

Now why would they link up with us if Bristol Rovers were going to be building a stadium across the road from the UWE complex........:shifty:

Now THAT is a very good and pertinent question! 

Would any of our resident methane snorters care to answer it? :)

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Don`t forget UWE have a campus just across the road from AG at Bower Ashton which may have had something to do with it.

14 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

You answer your own question actually.  Also, how long will it take to build the new stadium ? It's hardly going to be ready for this September.

13 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

I expect you learned to talk like that when you were at university.....in the 1930s

As you know, I took an economics degree, which is why I understand how the economy works whereas you - a man who studied philosophy under Plato - doesn't. 

53 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

As you know, I took an economics degree, which is why I understand how the economy works whereas you - a man who studied philosophy under Plato - doesn't. 

OK dahhlink - you learned to be economical with the truth! I learned to ask questions and hence I can pick out yer dodgy answers! Have a great day! 

Archived