IGNORED

Voucher code for tickets

yardy

After some help if poss...

I am a Forever Bristol member and my son is a junior member and i am trying to get tickets for the Birmingham game using the free ticket offer for young members, this offer is for 1 child and 1 adult. I phoned the ticket office yesterday to make sure i haven't used this offer earlier in the season, a kind chap told me that i haven't yet and he gave me the voucher code needed to use this offer. I am looking to use this offer and also buy 2 more tickets but the voucher code i was given is not recognised....! Now the problem is if i wait until the ticket office is open (Monday?) to get the right voucher code then all the best seats would have gone and i would have missed the boat :(

Help! 

Ok panic over my bad i think....

I decided to just pay for the tickets without using my voucher code because i have already missed out on the best seats in the top tier.

When proceeding through checkout i noticed another chance to use my voucher code and entered the code i had and it worked! Happy days but a little confusing considering the 1st chance i had to use the voucher code it didn't recognise it.

Might have been me or the lunch time cider making it hard for myself!

Looking forward to it and hopefully our Championship survival would have been secured and my son will enjoy his first visit to Ashton Gate.

• The topic was locked

Archived