IGNORED

Norwich v Brighton

Super

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

1-0 Norwich. Pritchard shot off the bar and in off Stockdale`s back.

Don`t want a Norwich win if I`m honest, need to get Brighton off on their holidays.

And it's de ja vu for stockdale for number 2 ... never seen that before 

Just now, RedM said:

Really weird OG's. This doesn't look too go for us next week, if we can get a result tomorrow that is. I wanted a win for Brighton tonight to get them up as champions 

Newcastle play twice before Brighton play us so hopefully they`ll drop points - PNE at home on Monday, Cardiff away on Friday - both on Sky

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Newcastle play twice before Brighton play us so hopefully they`ll drop points - PNE at home on Monday, Cardiff away on Friday - both on Sky

I knew they were playing Preston on Monday but forgot about the Friday game. I just been chatting here saying I hope Preston beat Newcastle.

Btw, Cunningham broke his leg on Monday against Norwich, don't know if anyone heard this as I've not seen it mentioned. 

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I don't agree with them being own goals, think it's a shame although pretty funny 

Maybe a rule benefiting the striker of the ball, I dunno 

Yes, in a way keepers should be exempt from OG's as it doesn't seem right to 'credit' him with them.

Just now, RedM said:

I knew they were playing Preston on Monday but forgot about the Friday game. I just been chatting here saying I hope Preston beat Newcastle.

Btw, Cunningham broke his leg on Monday against Norwich, don't know if anyone heard this as I've not seen it mentioned. 

Yeah it was, one of the Preston lads let us know - not sure what thread it`s on though

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Yes, in a way keepers should be exempt from OG's as it doesn't seem right to 'credit' him with them.

Indeed. Being "awarded" an og when ithere was nothing Stockdale could do is very harsh,  same applies to all keepers when goals are scored in that fashion.

It was funny tho........especially the second one. Stockdale couldn't believe it.......:facepalm:

Archived