IGNORED

Bristol Manor Farm : Presentation then City on TV (Merged)

JamesBCFC

On 4/23/2017 at 20:28, Portland Bill said:

Whose complaining?? 

I wouldn't have a clue what BMF are paying, and frankly I don't care.

All I mentioned was how much Bridgwater players were getting payed!

My bad, wasn't specifically saying that to you but to the earlier comments! I just don't understand why people complain about money in clubs when it's not like the money has come from nowhere! :laugh:

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'd like to give a shout out (as Downsy would say) to Street FC, runners-up to BMF.

On a tiny budget and inheriting a load of problems, the Cobblers managed their best season for decades. :clap:

Will be great season with Street, Melksham and Buckland next season. Interesting to see who wins it.

17 hours ago, Verve_94 said:

My bad, wasn't specifically saying that to you but to the earlier comments! I just don't understand why people complain about money in clubs when it's not like the money has come from nowhere! :laugh:

Will be great season with Street, Melksham and Buckland next season. Interesting to see who wins it.

I think Plymouth Parkway were looking to make the step up from the south western league but have blown it big time.

The top two or three would be top half sides comfortably, in the Western.

On 24/04/2017 at 15:09, Red-Robbo said:

I'd like to give a shout out (as Downsy would say) to Street FC, runners-up to BMF.

On a tiny budget and inheriting a load of problems, the Cobblers managed their best season for decades. :clap:

They always used to have a few quid , not now Robbo?

On 24/04/2017 at 15:09, Red-Robbo said:

I was told that their paying decent money at Street Robbo, was told this by someone who was playing alongside quite a few of the Street players last season?

4 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I was told that their paying decent money at Street Robbo, was told this by someone who was playing alongside quite a few of the Street players last season?

They have had a financial crisis Bill. Trust me, I know. ;)

11 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The mighty Taunton Town at Tiverton scum tonight in the play offs!  Anyone remember when it kicked off in this fixture mid 90s I'm thinking? Big pitch invasion etc

Up the Peacocks!

I remember it going off at the end of a Taunton v Yeovil game around that time.

This Saturday April 29th....The Celebration Game to end and amazing season v Sherborne Town at The Creek ko 3pm.....Arrive early .....
Entry by Donation at the Gate and receive a Souvenir Double issue Programme! Outdoor Bar b q, Club Shop with many special offers! Penalty Competition, League Trophy & Medal Presentation at 5pm, Post Match Disco and much more!!

farm v mangos  next year cant wait

18118892_407715469596303_461171626696653

Farm comfortable 5-0 winners. Really should have scored more, cant believe some of Stamps misses!

Now sat in the clubhouse for the City game.

My younger sister came today, her last football match was a Champions League game in Turkey infront of 40k, did warn her it might be a little different!

On 4/27/2017 at 22:49, JamesBCFC said:

Manor Farms opponents on Saturday are bottom of the league Sherbourne who have a goal difference of -104.

Blige!  Their goalie must be ending the season with a repetitive stress injury from picking the ball out of the net.

Just now, Red-Robbo said:

Blige!  Their goalie must be ending the season with a repetitive stress injury from picking the ball out of the net.

Ended with a goal difference of -109!

Their goalkeeper stopped it going to double figures yesterday though, slightly helped by a number of shots being straight at him

Archived