IGNORED

Season tickets

SouthStand Sandwich

12 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

Quick answer needed on this... is there anyway of buying a season ticket now or have I missed the date? I thought as they were flogging advance tickets it meant getting in there for a slightly cheaper price.... cheers,

They will be back on sale soon, at a slightly higher price. You've only missed the "early bird" section of sales. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Rather than a new thread, thought I'd post this here:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/season-card-sales-reach-11500-3692621.aspx

We have reached 11,500 or 95% of the season ticket sales.

38yr high on average attendance

Season tickets go back on sale May 15th.

Fair play.

22 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Rather than a new thread, thought I'd post this here:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/season-card-sales-reach-11500-3692621.aspx

We have reached 11,500 or 95% of the season ticket sales.

38yr high on average attendance

Season tickets go back on sale May 15th.

Not quite right, we've sold 95% as at the same time last year not the final figure which was 14000ish, not a bad effort I feel, how many have Rovers sold? I know the EP were getting quite excited about it

Just now, harrys said:

Not quite right, we've sold 95% as at the same time last year not the final figure which was 14000ish, not a bad effort I feel, how many have Rovers sold? I know the EP were getting quite excited about it

Never said it was the total, perhaps I should add "so far" to the end of that sentence. ;)

42 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Must make some posters of just a very few weeks ago want the Forum to delete their posts about DISASTER, LJ MUST GO, I'M BOYCOTTING etc etc

So, on  positive note, well done to all those have re-newed, all those who will do and a special welcome to the many first timer ST holders who will sign up between now and August - welcome to the madhouse!

A bit shallow of those that do but I still think he's crap! A few wins of late granted but that record losing run seems to have been forgotten about. 

At least I'm standing by my opinion even if it does't suit the majority.

All that said, I'm pleased to see the numbers are good again.

40 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Must make some posters of just a very few weeks ago want the Forum to delete their posts about DISASTER, LJ MUST GO, I'M BOYCOTTING etc etc

So, on  positive note, well done to all those have re-newed, all those who will do and a special welcome to the many first timer ST holders who will sign up between now and August - welcome to the madhouse!

I'm certainly embarrassed by how great this season turned out to be.

who would have thought finishing 4 points off relegation and setting club records for losses would hav felt so good.

And to think they still talk about 76.

12 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

A bit shallow of those that do but I still think he's crap! A few wins of late granted but that record losing run seems to have been forgotten about. 

At least I'm standing by my opinion even if it does't suit the majority.

All that said, I'm pleased to see the numbers are good again.

Nobody is "forgetting" the bad run, but it certainly fades into the bigger picture of the overall season, now that it has been halted and we have recovered. 

Thankfully, 11,500 people see that and won't continue to bang on about a 3 month period of a 9 month season and get behind the team as it seems to have turned that very uncomfortable corner. 

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Nobody is "forgetting" the bad run, but it certainly fades into the bigger picture of the overall season, now that it has been halted and we have recovered. 

Thankfully, 11,500 people see that and won't continue to bang on about a 3 month period of a 9 month season and get behind the team as it seems to have turned that very uncomfortable corner. 

Each to their own. Personally, I think the worst losing run in our entire history is something we should 'bang on about' as you put it but we stayed up so let's ignore it eh! My opinion is LJ is a very poor Manager but that's just my opinion. I respect others that have a different one but stand by mine.

I am really pleased we survived but think that was in spite of LJ and most certainly not because of him.

No row being sought but I just wanted to show that some have stood by their convictions but fair play to the 11,500.

1 hour ago, Chivs said:

Sorry for being dim here but where are the most divisive posts coming from and why are they ironic?

He's saying that a lot of people were going to boycott LJ but instead we have so far reached 95% of the target, not bad considering the current season and its ironic because many on here were so going to "boycott" and stay away from the gate, yet many people renewed, however, OTIB is probs...what...5/10% of the total fanbase, based on active posters and not on "lurkers" (ppl who join but never post) other than that I dont know.

24 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

He's saying that a lot of people were going to boycott LJ but instead we have so far reached 95% of the target, not bad considering the current season and its ironic because many on here were so going to "boycott" and stay away from the gate, yet many people renewed, however, OTIB is probs...what...5/10% of the total fanbase, based on active posters and not on "lurkers" (ppl who join but never post) other than that I dont know.

well said!

• Admin
28 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Being serious maybe the missing 5% are the ones that were posting on here?? 

Archived