IGNORED

Today we can

Jerseybean

40 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

So later today we could be assured of our Championship status for next season.

Let everyone, everywhere who supports BCFC do everything they can to make this a reality, oh and let's hope that Blackburn lose.

COYR!

mathematically we wont be safe yet. 

45 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

So later today we could be assured of our Championship status for next season.

Let everyone, everywhere who supports BCFC do everything they can to make this a reality, oh and let's hope that Blackburn lose.

COYR!

Totally agree mate. The season has not lived up to expectations but stability, progression and development of what we've got is the best way forward

Still work to be done of course.

44 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Blackburn could reach 53 points by winning all three remaining games - unlikely but possible.....

We need 4 more points to mathematically safe. 

As others have said a win for City and a defeat for Blackburn would be perfect......

:pray:

A prayer will be offered up to God, whoever he may be .

' Hello , anyone out there ? I know you're perhaps watching the Premier league but could you just spare a thought for us little guys who are undeservedly suffering and give us mathematical safety today ?

I promise not to start anymore threads with photos of stupid  people in them , at least until next season.' 

That should do it .

Let's see if He or Her believes in the Major ! 

COYR 

:yahoo:

Just now, Major Isewater said:

' Hello , anyone out there ? I know you're perhaps watching the Premier league but could you just spare a thought for us little guys who are undeservedly suffering and give us mathematical safety today ?

I promise not to start anymore threads with photos of stupid  people in them , at least until next season.' 

That should do it .

COYR 

That would be an ecumenical matter.

Just now, Major Isewater said:

That should do it .

COYR 

Bob Taylor 

15 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Don't forget Forest have got a toughie at home to Reading.

If we win and they lose, regardless of what Blackburn then do, we would be 6 points clear of Forest with a superior goal difference - so barring a stuffing at Brighton we should be safe :)

The main flaw in your theory,as I see it is , ' barring a stuffing at Brighton ' .

Archived