IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Barnsley Match Day Thread

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Don't think it is you'll stay up regardless 

You wouldn't say that if it was your club.

55 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Your safe, Blackburn won't win two of their last three absolutely no chance what so ever, they'll not get to 48 points 

There is always a chance, especially against unremarkable midtable sides.

Just now, Shtanley said:

Djuric on the bench could be useful late on. Shame there's no McCoulsky.

If Little's fitness is questionable I'm surprised we haven't got Vyner on bench. I guess Smith would drop there and a midfielder come on. 

Agree with you, would rather have had Vyner on bench, we need Smith (now he is back to near his best form) in midfield.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

60th game for them today this season. Raised at eyebrow at the crowd to, just over 10k. Can see them doing the same as gas and not stopping until they get to Div 1.

So many teams do this and it just shows how far confidence and momentum can take you.

I remember back in the early 2000s promoted league 2 teams would hop into the champ.

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I'm worried about today. Pacy wingers and tricky little striker. Totally different to QPR when it was lumped up to Smith often. We will see how it works out but their team could be the perfect team to catch us out, imo. 

Agreed. Jumped to 2-0 leads recently at Wigan and Blackburn playing on the break.

Just have to see how it goes. Everything is crossed!

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Djuric on the bench could be useful late on. Shame there's no McCoulsky.

If Little's fitness is questionable I'm surprised we haven't got Vyner on bench. I guess Smith would drop there and a midfielder come on. 

When Smith moved to RB vs Blackburn we lost grip on the game

23 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Got a feeling we might start with a bit of complacency and go a goal down. That'll wake up the Gate and we'll roar them on to a 2-1 victory. 

If I was the Barnsley coach I would come right at City at 100mph from the start; Heckingbottom will of course know all about how to play Lee and, to a degree, vice versa; I will give that much credit to Lee. Its not too much though is it?!

Just now, Major Isewater said:

Don't you mean ' gliding ' back an forth in my seat . Thanks to Isewater's Squeaky Bum Oil be comfortable in your discomfort . You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

50% WD40, 50% Blended up orphans. I've seen your recipe Major and frankly you should feel ashamed!

Edited by ZiderEyed