IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Barnsley Match Day Thread

Barnsley much the better side by the sounds of it. Nerves, whatever, just does not sound like we have got going. Having said all that, need the big decisions to go your way on a day like today, and not happened with their goal.

Forest sounding like they well deserve their 1-0 HT, and Blackburn involved in a bore fest. Fun fact, last six Blackburn have won have all been 1-0, having drawn at HT 0-0. 

Have to take the game to Barnsley now. They will be nice and relaxed and enjoying themselves. Ho hum.

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Maybe they were reading this forum..

Agree

A bad case of hubris; LJ should have dealt with this possibility and had the team up for it

Bet you Birmingham 's coaching team will have their team raring to go in our last match

Important half time for LJ to earn his salary

• Like 1
Just now, cityexile said:

Barnsley much the better side by the sounds of it. Nerves, whatever, just does not sound like we have got going. Having said all that, need the big decisions to go your way on a day like today, and not happened with their goal.

Forest sounding like they well deserve their 1-0 HT, and Blackburn involved in a bore fest. Fun fact, last six Blackburn have won have all been 1-0, having drawn at HT 0-0. 

Have to take the game to Barnsley now. They will be nice and relaxed and enjoying themselves. Ho hum.

Definitely tactical flaws at the moment, no width 

How many times have I said that...

Just now, Northern Red said:

I notice a few people who've been MIA for the last couple of weeks are back with a vengance....

Vengeance? 

Those MIA have been full of compliments for what LJ and the players have managed of late. 

Nothing particularly vengeful here. 

Edited by CotswoldRed
11 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

A coach has to teach that. And ram it home time and time again on the training ground.

Oh what a surprise our coach didn't. Useless. Absolutely no excuses. 

As blatant a foul as you will see. I am flabbergasted it wasn't given. 

As others have said, professional players should know to play to the whistle regardless of coaching, but given the nature of the foul I'm not surprised they were expecting the whistle to come.