IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Barnsley Match Day Thread

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

No difference to the LJ clappers then, only mine is probably correct, just wait until next season, we will see then.

No, I'm not going to wait until next season. If we do badly next season, that doesn't "prove you right". Not everything is a conspiracy.

Some people on here are happy clappers, some look at the form and don't think LJ should go, some look at the form and do, and some want him to go because they don't like him.

There's just as much evidence to support the theory that City's upturn in form is down to the departure of Pemberton as your theory.

• Like 4
Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

No, I'm not going to wait until next season. If we do badly next season, that doesn't "prove you right". Not everything is a conspiracy.

Some people on here are happy clappers, some look at the form and don't think LJ should go, some look at the form and do, and some want him to go because they don't like him.

There's just as much evidence to support the theory that City's upturn in form is down to the departure of Pemberton as your theory.

So Pemberton had complete charge then did he?

Don't you think it's strange, that suddenly the boys are grinding out results, so what happened for the last 4-5 months then?  Good coaching?

That's what form is. They found a starting line up that was working, their confidence rose, they started working together.

So Pemberton had complete charge then did he?

Nope. But that wasn't my point.

Just now, Emperor Palpatine said:

Think the LJ clappers support the club just like yourself, I'm happy to back the manager... he got us into it and to be fair he has dug us out with some impressive home form.

That's your opinion, you know I don't agree with you, LJ won't take this club anywhere, except to struggle.

Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

That's what form is. They found a starting line up that was working, their confidence rose, they started working together.

Nope. But that wasn't my point.

You were saying, unless I'm wrong, that the upturn came after Pembertons sacking, so I said, was he in charge then? you didn't answer that point.

Don't you think it's strange, that suddenly the boys are grinding out results, so what happened for the last 4-5 months then?  Good coaching?

I have no idea as I have no inside knowledge so I don't make assumptions then state them as if they were fact. For example, the improvement coincided with JP's departure but that doesn't prove a causal link. I just settle for being pleased with the turnaround.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Well crap season but barring a miracle we should be safe now.  It has been an utter shambles and god knows what will happen in the transfer window.  

I'll be cheering them on at the AMEX and hoping our safety is guaranteed there rather than see our GD take a hammering.

As we kick off later, hopefully we will know we are safe by the time we take the field.

In all Carey fairness Johnson does talk a load of carp. 

Delighted we are staying up and wins are coming and I doff my hat to Lee J for making peace with his players; nothing else would have kept us up except for the players themselves saying we do not want League 1 football.

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 1
Just now, cityexile said:

As we kick off later, hopefully we will know we are safe by the time we take the field.

Hadn't thought of that, could be a carnival atmosphere! (as we get tonked) . Don't care if we're safe though I'll be celebrating for the full 90, could be one of those weird end of season games where no one really minds what's going on on the pitch as I take it Brighton might be confirmed champions by then... :fingerscrossed:.