IGNORED

Stream of Barnsley Game

shelts

55 minutes ago, shelts said:

Anyone know who might have a live stream of today's game?!

Hope the link works for you, it should do if you are in the UK. Here in Estonia any betting site that has links is blocked by the Customs, as they say they don't have a licence to operate here.  It's a shame as some are only available on these betting websites.  I will try anyway and see what happens, if it is blocked I will try Hola Unblocker.

40 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Hope the link works for you, it should do if you are in the UK. Here in Estonia any betting site that has links is blocked by the Customs, as they say they don't have a licence to operate here.  It's a shame as some are only available on these betting websites.  I will try anyway and see what happens, if it is blocked I will try Hola Unblocker.

Any good vpn will get round that problem mate,not sure about hola tho because I have never used it

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Personally reccomend HideMyIP, downloaded VPN & web version too, reliable company.

Archived