IGNORED

Swindon down, Rovers no chance of going up, we won't be going down.

EmersonsRed

As a Swindon supporter for many years I would like to say well done to Bristol City for turning things around when it seemed a few weeks ago you were going down it's a shame that we never had your fight and a decent chairman who puts his money where his mouth his. Sadly it could be years before we play each other in the league and although we're not your main rival I've always enjoyed the games either at Ashton Gate or the county ground as there's always been a little edge which without doubt many decent fans will miss 

Reckon that Rovers team will get absolutely strip-mined in the summer now; too many players who've impressed for them to keep, considering they clearly are having naff all money spent on them.

All their fans moaning about certain Harrison being crap; can't wait to see what they think of the garbage they'll likely sign to replace him!

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Reckon that Rovers team will get absolutely strip-mined in the summer now; too many players who've impressed for them to keep, considering they clearly are having naff all money spent on them.

All their fans moaning about certain Harrison being crap; can't wait to see what they think of the garbage they'll likely sign to replace him!

Wonder if the manager might be off as well? I don't like the bloke but he's done an excellent job there on relatively meagre resources and you've got to think that bigger clubs would be looking at him. 

Just now, Northern Red said:

Wonder if the manager might be off as well? I don't like the bloke but he's done an excellent job there on relatively meagre resources and you've got to think that bigger clubs would be looking at him. 

Yeah, I suspect you might be right.

I don't like him either, but he's taken a low-resourced side to two promotions, and a comfortable top half finish in League One.

Depending on the situation regards funding (i.e. If Rovers owner actually puts his hand in his pocket), someone like Rotherham or even Wigan could do far worse than him.

Tell you what as much as I hate them, they've got a few decent players, expect they'll all get poached as I can't imagine their wages are anything short of meagre. Expect Darrell will be off too.

16 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Tell you what as much as I hate them, they've got a few decent players, expect they'll all get poached as I can't imagine their wages are anything short of meagre. Expect Darrell will be off too.

As far as im aware Locksomething clarke and bodin are their best but we have far better.

52 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

& For the miserable bunch amongst you that say it's not mathematically impossible, we aren't!
Have a cider tonight and be happy. A good day

I'm having a Saku Cider atm and enjoying the boys come back, not once, but twice and then to cap it all Flints winner. Paterson MOM with a goal and the winning assist. Well done the boy's.

DC actually sounded ok on RB before the match, think he's finally growing up and realising he's too good for the Gas.

A lot more professional than singing songs whilst a little under the influence in local pubs at any rate.  

Really hope he gets the move he deserves for next season...

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

As far as im aware Locksomething clarke and bodin are their best but we have far better.

Well naturally haha, just think that your Rotherams and your Wigans will have the best of what they've got to offer.

57 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If the Sags beat Millwall next week and put them out the play offs it could be a bit lively at the minimal !!!

I'm wondering if our young minibus window-heading, nutjob is getting all excited about Millwall coming to town?

Archived