IGNORED

Highlights

Nagy Mahal

46 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Watching that header of Flints again and looking at the moment of impact in photo below - I'm not sure he'll ever get his technique so perfect again

An absolutely towering header - perfect

IMG_1020.JPG

On par with Kane's earlier!

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Watching that header of Flints again and looking at the moment of impact in photo below - I'm not sure he'll ever get his technique so perfect again

An absolutely towering header - perfect

IMG_1020.JPG

Look at number 21 holding Tammy. more grappling than at a Bristol Rugby match.

Just now, cidered abroad said:

Look at number 21 holding Tammy. more grappling than at a Bristol Rugby match.

Standard at every set piece these days !

The number 5 has made a fantastic leap but wtf he's doing jumping behind Flint and a couple of feet from him god knows

Not even putting Flint under any physical pressure -  great leap tho !!!

Saying that - marking Flint if he gets any sort of run at the ball must be a nightmare !!!

14 hours ago, fixit said:

Cameraman had a bad day all round

When do they not?! @AdamB I'm assuming improving the quality of our tv coverage is planned for next season? Unless the sky cameras are in we get 1 shaky view from miles up at the back of the Lansdown stand.  It's a real shame when we completely miss recording some real moments of quality (e.g Tomlin's amazing goal end of last season which looked even better from the Dolman side of the pitch).  Our footage is shown nationally so doesn't do us any favours in making the 'new' stadium look good (you can hardly see it from that angle) or showing us to have top-level ambitions. 

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Flints was good but the kane header was sensational.

Two complete opposites

One a fantastic technique power jump and execution

The other a wonderful , insightful , clever brilliantly executed touch

Difficult to compare , both simply brilliant but agree most pundits would rate Kane's even higher

42 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

When do they not?! @AdamB I'm assuming improving the quality of our tv coverage is planned for next season? Unless the sky cameras are in we get 1 shaky view from miles up at the back of the Lansdown stand.  It's a real shame when we completely miss recording some real moments of quality (e.g Tomlin's amazing goal end of last season which looked even better from the Dolman side of the pitch).  Our footage is shown nationally so doesn't do us any favours in making the 'new' stadium look good (you can hardly see it from that angle) or showing us to have top-level ambitions. 

Assuming with goal line technology we at least get the two fixed position cameras level with each goal line. 

I would be surprised if the club only utilied the broadcast camera as their means to record games. Must make it difficult to review it for training purposes with how much it misses out. 

2 hours ago, TinMan's left peg said:

It certainly is on the agenda, yes.

1 hour ago, AdamB said:

It certainly is on the agenda, yes.

Thanks for this. I'm sure you don't need to hear it, but as a City fan from outside Somerset (and a student, so a little strapped to be able to afford Player), these highlights are often the closest I get to knowing what's going on at City on the pitch, apart from this madhouse.

In fairness, I feel the coverage had been improving (incidentally, contrary to some, I always love the Head2Head style features, anything that humanises the players and sees their off-pitch relationship), but I did feel that the camera work was poor again this weekend. I'm not even bothered by how short the clips were, but the motion just makes it a little unpleasant to watch.

Good to know you're invested in improving it though.

Archived