IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (merged)

Red Army 75

He is simply the best player I think I will ever see in a City shirt!

Unbelievable Tallent! Absolutely bossed it today. 

He will don the England number 9 shirt Mark my words!

Enjoy him for the last two games because the world is his oyster from here on in!

Thank you Tammy, the shining light from an otherwise disappointing season.

Superb. The difference in his all round play between the start of the season and today was stark. The rate of his development is brilliant and today was the  first time I watched him and believed I was watching a future international striker. His attitude is spot on and am hoping to one day to be able to say 'he learned that at Bristol City'. 

If what is being suggested that a bid of over 10 mill could get him, anything nearer that figure and we would be stupid not to buy him. Much bigger clubs would be in for him but we have the money and players like him don't come around too often. Of course we can dream but even the slightest chance and we should be in the hat

Just now, ciderbeans said:

If what is being suggested that a bid of over 10 mill could get him, anything nearer that figure and we would be stupid not to buy him. Much bigger clubs would be in for him but we have the money and players like him don't come around too often. Of course we can dream but even the slightest chance and we should be in the hat

10 million ?

if they'd even consider it I reckon we'd be quoted somewhere like £20-30 million !!!! 

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Best centre forward performance I can remember seeing at Ashton gate today...completely unplayable...beastmode

I remember Glyn Riley v Wimbledon

Bob Taylor v Huddersfield

Steve Neville v Swindon

Carl Shutt v fulham

Paul cheesley v everyone

But yeah, Tammy is right up there

Different gravy. 

Why are people even talking of buying him. He won't be leaving Chelsea and he won't even be bothering with the Championship next season, let alone a lowly side like this.

Either be in Chelsea's squad or be out on loan to a Brighton or similar to get Prem eperience. He is easily good enough as today showed - a class apart on that pitch. I know Paterson won MOTM but we all know Tammy should win it most games in reality.

11 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I remember Glyn Riley v Wimbledon

Bob Taylor v Huddersfield

Steve Neville v Swindon

Carl Shutt v fulham

Paul cheesley v everyone

But yeah, Tammy is right up there

Different gravy. 

Then you are much older than me my friend...I was 6 months olds when cheese scored v Arsenal...not going to football for Steve Neville and carl schutt 

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Why are people even talking of buying him. He won't be leaving Chelsea and he won't even be bothering with the Championship next season, let alone a lowly side like this.

Either be in Chelsea's squad or be out on loan to a Brighton or similar to get Prem eperience. He is easily good enough as today showed - a class apart on that pitch. I know Paterson won MOTM but we all know Tammy should win it most games in reality.

Because a lot on here do not live in the same world we do

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Yeah, I can see Hughton going in for him.

I've been lucky enough to see Ritchie, Jordan, Cole , Dziekanowski, Taylor, Goater, Akinbiyi and of course Bas Savage. 

Tammy is streets ahead in my opinion not just because of his goals but his attitude, work ethic and overall team play. He actually seemed more disappointed that Taylor didn't score today than Taylor himself!

Cant believe we will only get to seem twice more in a city shirt. But he will always deserve a superb reception if he ever comes back to AG for another team. 

Just now, allyolly said:

I've been lucky enough to see Ritchie, Jordan, Cole , Dziekanowski, Taylor, Goater, Akinbiyi and of course Bas Savage. 

Tammy is streets ahead in my opinion not just because of his goals but his attitude, work ethic and overall team play. He actually seemed more disappointed that Taylor didn't score today than Taylor himself!

Cant believe we will only get to seem twice more in a city shirt. But he will always deserve a superb reception if he ever comes back to AG for another team. 

If we see him back at AG it means we've either had a promotion or gone on a cup run.  Happy either way and will get a standing ovation no doubt.

Archived