IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (merged)

Red Army 75

What I find scary is that we've asked to much of him through this dire season of crap.

Yet there early is, 19, saving us.

I am genuinely a bit of cynic, but I've loved him this year. My boys absolutely idolise him, and everyone in tbe family knows who Tammy is!

Wish he was ours.

I saw John Atyeo from 1951 to 1966 and with the greatest of respect to players like Tom Richie, Bob Taylor, Jimmy Rogers, Shaun Goater and others too numerous to mention, Tammy Abraham is the best I've seen at City other than Big John.

His hold up play shows his skill and body strength. As others have stated, he is continually encouraging others and his knack of being in the right place is uncanny.

I feel privileged to have seen him in a City shirt and assuming he won't be back next season, wish him a successful career wherever he goes.

Thanks Tammy.

1 hour ago, BcFcOneLove said:

He is simply the best player I think I will ever see in a City shirt!

Unbelievable Tallent! Absolutely bossed it today. 

He will don the England number 9 shirt Mark my words!

Enjoy him for the last two games because the world is his oyster from here on in!

Thank you Tammy, the shining light from an otherwise disappointing season.

Years ago after watching Andy Cole I said to my mate this guy is going to play for England.......Tammy will play for England but will do it for much longer

He is the all round best player I have seen wearing a City shirt ever

He's a fantastic player, genuinely special. What I love about him is his attitude. He never stops running, never stops showing for the ball and his strength and movement are superb. 

He will go all the way in the game if he stays fit. I reckon he'll make the England WC squad if he gets a decent run in a Prem team next year. Unless he decides to play for Nigeria of course! We'll miss him desperately when he's gone. 

21 minutes ago, Jacki said:

He's a fantastic player, genuinely special. What I love about him is his attitude. He never stops running, never stops showing for the ball and his strength and movement are superb. 

He will go all the way in the game if he stays fit. I reckon he'll make the England WC squad if he gets a decent run in a Prem team next year. Unless he decides to play for Nigeria of course! We'll miss him desperately when he's gone. 

I think he`s nailed his colours firmly to the England mast - not even sure if you can switch countries after you`ve played U21 or not either.

Thanks tammy for some great moments and being a ray of light in an otherwise car crash of a season.

A hat trick is about all he hasn`t got this season - on TV v Brighton would be a good time to do that.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Taking absolutely nothing away from this outstanding footballer and young man but it is too simplistic to say that without him we would be shafted.

Football is a funny game, who's to say that without him we maybe have spread the goals around .

Teams worked out that ,when playing Tammy up front on his own they cut off his supply line and we had no other goal threat. Perhaps the faith shown in Tammy cost us points ?

An interesting point, but I would disagree and just say it is as simple as the op has stated. Lee Johnson would have had us relegated by now without him.

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think he`s nailed his colours firmly to the England mast - not even sure if you can switch countries after you`ve played U21 or not either.

Thanks tammy for some great moments and being a ray of light in an otherwise car crash of a season.

A hat trick is about all he hasn`t got this season - on TV v Brighton would be a good time to do that.

I think you can switch countries until you've played in a competitive full international. Hope Tammy doesn't. We'll love saying he learned his trade at the Gate when he's banging them in for England. 

Just now, Jacki said:

I think you can switch countries until you've played in a competitive full international. Hope Tammy doesn't. We'll love saying he learned his trade at the Gate when he's banging them in for England. 

Ah right, didn`t know that. I hope he does stick with England too - if nothing else it will give us a reason to watch them again.

Yeah, okay, but apart from:

• Being targeted for 'attention' by centre backs throughout the division but never getting bullied out of a game
  • Supporting and encouraging his older and more experienced teammates like a seasoned pro
  • Not saying a bad word about our club despite coming from one of the richest clubs in Europe
  • Returning from England under 21 games without any injury excuses or tiredness
  • Single-handedly winning us games when we were looking at a draw or defeat
  • Raising the profile of BCFC and opening the door for other good signings
  • Holding the ball up better than players with 10 years more experience
  • Never letting his head drop even during a truly terrible run of results
  • Scoring more Championship goals in a season than J Kodjia
  • Celebrating every goal like he was in a World Cup final
  • Runing himself into the ground as the loan striker
  • Playing and training with a smile on his face
  • Making time for the fans and ball boys/girls
  • Scoring with the outside of his boot
  • Saving us from relegation

What has he really done for us? :P

11 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Yeah, okay, but apart from:

• Being targeted for 'attention' by centre backs throughout the division but never getting bullied out of a game
  • Supporting and encouraging his older and more experienced teammates like a seasoned pro
  • Not saying a bad word about our club despite coming from one of the richest clubs in Europe
  • Returning from England under 21 games without any injury excuses or tiredness
  • Single-handedly winning us games when we were looking at a draw or defeat
  • Raising the profile of BCFC and opening the door for other good signings
  • Holding the ball up better than players with 10 years more experience
  • Never letting his head drop even during a truly terrible run of results
  • Scoring more Championship goals in a season than J Kodjia
  • Celebrating every goal like he was in a World Cup final
  • Runing himself into the ground as the loan striker
  • Playing and training with a smile on his face
  • Making time for the fans and ball boys/girls
  • Scoring with the outside of his boot
  • Saving us from relegation

What has he really done for us? :P

When you put it like that...?.?

Herds...

34 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm not ready to let him go in a fortnight! Anyone else up for kidnapping him? :sad26:

I never get close to players because they all come and go, admire them as footballers but that's it.  I'm absolutely gutted tammys going though , brilliant player but a really humble young man. I proud he's worn our shirt. :sad26: 

Archived