IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (merged)

Red Army 75

Been a pleasure watching him. Still has things to learn but is going to go right to the top.

Seems a modest, level headed guy too.  

Can't help but look at his time with us with regret though. His goals should have been part of a promotion push rather than keeping us up.

Taking absolutely nothing away from this outstanding footballer and young man but it is too simplistic to say that without him we would be shafted.

Football is a funny game, who's to say that without him we maybe have spread the goals around .

Teams worked out that ,when playing Tammy up front on his own they cut off his supply line and we had no other goal threat. Perhaps the faith shown in Tammy cost us points ?

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

He really has improved his hold up play over the season. Today was so good in every area. I think Paterson was good but Tammy was a class above anyway for us. Their no.40 also looked very good.

Just far far too good for us sadly.

Spot on - his hold up play was excellent but always thought it was decent as long as the service was decent

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Hope he gets subbed just before the end of the birmingham game so we can give him a great send off.

Oh, my god. If this happens there will be lots and lots of fully-grown men struggling to keep it together in the stands.

Tammy Abraham, BCFC legend in 1 season

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Oh, my god. If this happens there will be lots and lots of fully-grown men struggling to keep it together in the stands.

Tammy Abraham, BCFC legend in 1 season

Said it before ,pushes Andy Cole for the best loanee I've seen in nigh on 50 years at AG , and right up there in terms of City forwards I've seen , especially considering his age and this his first spell of First Team football

Invredible stamina, guts, ability and character from the lad leading the line alone for much of the season

:clap::clap:

1 minute ago, the frampton balti said:

if Chelsea don't want him surely Mr lansdown has the money??????????

They turned 20 odd million down for Ake - hate to think how much they'd quote for Tammy and he's good enough that I don't think there's a minute chance they'd sell him

If they would and even for 30 million , he's that good,  that with SLs money I'd buy him as a 'personal investment' with the agreement I'd take the majority of any future profit - you wouldn't lose money on him 

3 minutes ago, MigratedRobin said:

Could have as big an impact in the top flight as a certain Andrew (Andy) Cole once did!

Been throwing up Cole as a comparison for a while now

Not quite as good as Cole was atm but close and remember Andy Cole was 21 when he came here on loan

Tammy has just turned 19 !!!!

So fast forward a couple of seasons and only then would it be fair to compare

Frightening how good he's been in his first senior football and still improving weekly

Think we should all take in the last 180 mins we are sadly likely to see if TA in a City Shirt , as it's an absolute privilege and he's a class of player you won't often get to see in a City Shirt and one that will be talked about and remembered for years

a privlige Tammy , an absolute privlige to watch you for your ability and your character 

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Think he looks even better than Cole, from what I rememeber. Certainly a better team player / character

Cole could score individual goals that Tammy can't , or not yet anyway

Both good poachers but I'd say Tammy a better poacher just

Tammy a better team player and by far a better 'character'

So it's certainly a close call - and as I keep saying he's only just turned 19 !!!!

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

Loved him encouraging the ball boys to not give them the ball and hugging them...what an upbringing Chelsea have given him

Agreed but don't you think his whole persona is a remarkable testimony to his Parents and Tammy himself above all else

Cant like the lad enough

Honestly, how good is this kid?

His hold up play is brilliant but what was more apparent today was his "geeing up" of his team mates.

He is 19 years old, on loan and could easily just coast through games but there were 2 occasions today where I thought , mate I could not love you any more.

Not sure what the score was, possibly 1-2 when he was visibly encouraging everyone to up their game and secondly when Brownhill cut in from the right and hit a poor shot off target, Tammy went straight over to him to offer more encouragement.

This lad is a credit to his family, to Chelsea FC and more importantly a credit to himself.

We are so very lucky to have had him this season.

Just now, candygram for mongo said:

Honestly, how good is this kid?

His hold up play is brilliant but what was more apparent today was his "geeing up" of his team mates.

He is 19 years old, on loan and could easily just coast through games but there were 2 occasions today where I thought , mate I could not love you any more.

Not sure what the score was, possibly 1-2 when he was visibly encouraging everyone to up their game and secondly when Brownhill cut in from the right and hit a poor shot off target, Tammy went straight over to him to offer more encouragement.

This lad is a credit to his family, to Chelsea FC and more importantly a credit to himself.

We are so very lucky to have had him this season.

:clap:

got it summed up mate - couldn't be prouder of him if he was my Son - and you have to remind yourself he's a loanee !!!!

Incredible

He may not be ours but the guy is deserves all the plaudits and to be a member of the loanee legends at AG.

I really hope the boy goes all the way, and maintains his down to earth approach.

Much love from here, stay true and don't let the money and fame get to you (don't for a minute think it will, you're far better than that) 

Cheers Tammy

P.S. Can you please score the winner at the Amex?  That'd be great!

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

Loved him encouraging the ball boys to not give them the ball and hugging them...what an upbringing Chelsea have given him

I love the fact that although he is the youngest player in the team he keeps geeing everyone up to give more.

i shows that although he is not ours he genuinely cares about the club, the team AND the fans.

I think he definitely feels the love around the stadium.

It has been a privilege to have you here young man.

Just now, ScottishRed said:

I love the fact that although he is the youngest player in the team he keeps geeing everyone up to give more.

i shows that although he is not ours he genuinely cares about the club, the team AND the fans.

I think he definitely feels the love around the stadium.

It has been a privilege to have you here young man.

Yeah saw him clapping wright after his blunder

Archived