IGNORED

"Boycotters"

Port Said Red

Just now, JHAGa said:

17th place in the Championship isn't shambolic. I'd suggest you re-inline your expectations if you actually think that. 3-4 months of it was shambolic, the rest of it we did very well as you seemingly refuse to acknowledge. Like I posted earlier, outside of the teams in the play-offs we've won about 2 games less than any other team. Love to know how that constitutes shambolic. How would you react if you supported Coventry or Leyton Orient? Unless you expected a play-off challenge?

My expectations do seem to match SL's, yes. I don't think that's a bad thing.

17th place is shambolic and we should/can do better.......... we are all City and our expectations should start to be met....... all of us need to demand more for a better BCFC..... make no mistake :)

Just now, JHAGa said:

17th place in the Championship isn't shambolic. I'd suggest you re-inline your expectations if you actually think that. 3-4 months of it was shambolic, the rest of it we did very well as you seemingly refuse to acknowledge. Like I posted earlier, outside of the teams in the play-offs we've won about 2 games less than any other team. Love to know how that constitutes shambolic. How would you react if you supported Coventry or Leyton Orient? Unless you expected a play-off challenge?

My expectations do seem to match SL's, yes. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Look we will have to agree to disagree, the team on the pitch cost less than those bought in by Johnson in the last two windows who were either benched, left out of the squad or on loan.

We are still technically in a relegation battle (agree we are safe though).

I was not expecting play offs by any means but you have to see that either our recruitment, or our coach, are not up to this level.

If that is not a shambles then I hate to know what is.

And yes I was about in '82

11 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I'll be there at Brighton clapping along but if you can't see this season has been anything but shambolic then your expectations appear to match SL's.

He's not always been a clapper mind - forgets his criticisms - 

Blamed it all on 'the board' (whatever that means)

Sometimes the players too 

Only LJ and SL were exempt from blame ????

Its the boards fault don't you know

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well maybe it kind of is Bob?

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

I have you on ignore but as you keep popping up below my posts in the last few minutes, I just knew you'd be replying to mine and couldn't resist taking a peek at what you're writing. You have a very odd obsession with me and it's quite sad.

I at no point blamed it 'all on the board', I said one of the reasons LJ had struggled is because he had lost Kodjia. I believe that left him in a difficult position and that the board were partly to blame for it. This post was literally months ago. We have gone over this time and time again and yet you still post the same crap every single time without fail, even when I've explicitly told you that I'm placing you on the ignore list.

If you want to continue posting your, quite frankly odd, ramblings about me, feel free if it really makes you happy. But I can assure you this will be the last time I respond to them and I suggest you get a life.

3 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

I have you on ignore but as you keep popping up below my posts in the last few minutes, I just knew you'd be replying to mine and couldn't resist taking a peek at what you're writing. You have a very odd obsession with me and it's quite sad.

I at no point blamed it 'all on the board', I said one of the reasons LJ had struggled is because he had lost Kodjia. I believe that left him in a difficult position and that the board were partly to blame for it. This post was literally months ago. We have gone over this time and time again and yet you still post the same crap every single time without fail, even when I've explicitly told you that I'm placing you on the ignore list.

If you want to continue posting your, quite frankly odd, ramblings about me, feel free if it really makes you happy. But I can assure you this will be the last time I respond to them and I suggest you get a life.

You couldn't resist taking a peek at someone you believed is obsessed with you?

......even though you had him on ignore?

Just now, RedLionLad said:

You couldn't resist taking a peek at someone you believed is obsessed with you?

......even though you had him on ignore?

He's posted below about 5 of my posts in the last twenty minutes alone, so the answer is yes, I did look out of curiosity. What's your point?  Strange fella has constantly replied to my posts for weeks/months with his odd ramblings (and believe me, I've debated with numerous people on here, no problem with that. But he's the only one I've felt compelled to place on ignore as he doesn't actually contribute debate. He either makes up nonsense or abuses you) and now evidently continues to do so despite knowing I've placed him on the ignore list, which I told him previously. It's just very, very odd.

Just now, JHAGa said:

He's posted below about 5 of my posts in the last twenty minutes alone, so the answer is yes, I did look out of curiosity. What's your point?  Strange fella has constantly replied to my posts for weeks/months with his odd ramblings (and believe me, I've debated with numerous people on here, no problem with that. But he's the only one I've felt compelled to place on ignore as he doesn't actually contribute debate. He either makes up nonsense or abuses you) and now evidently continues to do so despite knowing I've placed him on the ignore list, which I told him previously. It's just very, very odd.

I always thought the point of ignoring someone is to ignore them.

Not sneak back when curiosity gets the better of you.

Just now, RedLionLad said:

I always thought the point of ignoring someone is to ignore them.

Not sneak back when curiosity gets the better of you.

When they post numerous times below all my posts in a matter of minutes, it's bound to make me look. Especially with the history this guy has with following me around and posting unsubstantiated nonsense.

As good as our form is of late we CANNOT fail to remember how awful we were, in every single aspect. From our play, the team selection, the record breaking loss streak.

It was as bad as it has been for a few years. This needs to be a turning point now and push on for next season, with some fresh faces in the summer and a recreation of the top 6 form we showed earlier in the season. COYR!!!

Just now, cynic said:

Not surprising is it ?

This time of night the booze is kicking in (I include myself in that btw).

And a minority just can't accept that LJ has anything to do with winning games but has everything to do with losing them.

I've had half a bottle of decent red wine and three cans of Thatchers. Feeling just as mellow as you Cynic. 

End of the day we all want the City to win yes?

Jono in Jono out?

Who knows? Will he turn us into a good side next season?

If by some piece of magic he turns us into a promotion challenging side next season and the doubters all come back to the gate will they be ridiculed as non believers?

Will they even be welcome?

Of coarse they  will (that's me included )

If Lee turns out to be the best manager since ALAN DICKS I think wele all bow down and say fair play,we called it wrong.

And get no shit from the told you so crew. At the same time  without a row we all want the same thing don't we?

59 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

He's not obsessing with you, he's just one of those odd types who enjoys insulting fellow fans just because they disagree with him. Does it time and again and it clearly makes him feel big.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Blimey! You think the season lasts at least 11 months?! (It's about 9 months usually)...

Haha. Yea I was referring to last season and the beginning of this one. Could've been sacked for the bad 5 months but wasn't. Hopefully more experienced now and can handle situations better. 

5 minutes ago, Leveller said:

He's not obsessing with you, he's just one of those odd types who enjoys insulting fellow fans just because they disagree with him. Does it time and again and it clearly makes him feel big.

Here she is piping up with another witty interesting post !!!

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

:laughcont:

Little flower 

Maybe by 2025 if you can get three cells working :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Here she is piping up with another witty interesting post !!!

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

:laughcont:

Little flower 

Maybe by 2025 if you can get three cells working :thumbsup:

The sad thing is your main posts are quite intelligent, it's just a shame you're so arrogant.

I did not attend the Norwich home game as a protest against LJ and his diabolical management of the team from October onwards. I'm pleased that we have stayed up. I have renewed my season ticket.

I'm still not even remotely convinced that LJ is the right person to move this club forward and at present believe that we'll be nearer the bottom than the top of the league if he is here next season.

25 minutes ago, cynic said:

I very much doubt the highlighted bits are true given some of the threads and posts on here during our bad run and some since we turned the corner as well.

Each to his own, but its been a real eye opener.

Anyway cynic had enough for the night, I'm off to youtube for a bit of Chairman of the board. for real.

Two tracks. Give me just a little more time, and, I'm my way to a better place

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

bore off -you're posts are tedious and uninteresting

your litlle mate doesn't like being caught out when he spouts complete bullshit and garbage

Stay out of it or get over it lil flower

Difference is Ill say it to someone's face , not from behind a keyboard

Why so aggressive Bob?

Going back to Wembley and the game against Hull which our team threw away as they were all expecting their p45's if they won and moving on to this season - we see another Johnson failing to earn the confidence of his players, difference this time - the players up their game to avoid the drop! I don't think LJ deserves any credit for the change in fortune - if he had shown the players the same loyalty as the fans had, the early season progress the team earned would have seen us fighting for promotion!

Archived