IGNORED

Swindon official website match report leaves out a rather important point

WessexPest

part of me is surprised....part of me isn't. I live a lot nearer the Magic Roundabout than Ashton Gate, but I mostly ignore 'em. STFC is NOT a happy club, it's fans are in revolt and it's owner is reviled. The club has been ripped an extra ass and the fans know it, League 2 Football will be a bitter medicine,

There are a lot of people on this forum who want SL out. There are a lot of STFC fans who'd happily swap him for Lee Power

12 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

part of me is surprised....part of me isn't. I live a lot nearer the Magic Roundabout than Ashton Gate, but I mostly ignore 'em. STFC is NOT a happy club, it's fans are in revolt and it's owner is reviled. The club has been ripped an extra ass and the fans know it, League 2 Football will be a bitter medicine,

There are a lot of people on this forum who want SL out. There are a lot of STFC fans who'd happily swap him for Lee Power

I'm from Devizes originally so have unfortunately interacted with their fans a lot. I detest the club. Didn't they hang a banner on the M4 mocking us after the Hull Wembley defeat?

Hope they keep falling down the pyramid.

Just now, WessexPest said:

I'm from Devizes originally so have unfortunately interacted with their fans a lot. I detest the club. Didn't they hang a banner on the M4 mocking us after the Hull Wembley defeat?

Bath born and bred, but after living in Luckwell Road, lived in Chippenham and now Chiseldon

7 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

the wretches from SN1 played in the Premier League.....and I've never heard the last of it

Just remind them that the top flight didn't start in 1992, and if they'd have been relegated back to the old old Div Three in 1990 as should've been the case due to their financial chicanery instead of just back to Div Two on appeal they probably would never have made the PL at all. 

Oh, and Don Rogers smells. Say that too.

8 hours ago, WessexPest said:

I don't think they were all responsible. 

I hate them as a club. However, I know a few of their fans and they're very nice people. Same as nearly all clubs. 

Generalisation is what football is all about and I love it. 

34 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I don't think they were all responsible. 

I hate them as a club. However, I know a few of their fans and they're very nice people. Same as nearly all clubs. 

Generalisation is what football is all about and I love it. 

Yeah fair play and I take your point. I'm still going to revel in it though. :)

9 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

They're revolting alright. 

And to think just 2 years ago it was all fun and games. They were Champions, they were the best footballing team in the land and now look at them. 

I have been waiting for the moment for their chickens to come home to roost, all the stick their fans gave us and I know how the few feel on here who know some of their fans - they are very very bitter.

Archived