IGNORED

Where are the doubters now?

Inactive user

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

I've had a self imposed exile for a while but to all of the bed wetters who ripped into me when I said we wouldn't go down, we'll I'm pleased to say you were wrong. Hahahaha :clapping::clapping::sub::sub::P:P

Maybe we can organise a lap of honour for you at the final game? 

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I've had a self imposed exile for a while but to all of the bed wetters who ripped into me when I said we wouldn't go down, we'll I'm pleased to say you were wrong. Hahahaha :clapping::clapping::sub::sub::P:P

As wonderful as it seems safety is near enough guaranteed now. Next season very much worries me without Tammy. I've got no confidence in LJ or the board to bring in the appropriate players. And if we don't find a goal scorer, then God help this forum next season.

4 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I think youll find that they are as delighted as you are to be proven wrong. Quit the attention seeking.

5 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

2 seasons of relegation battles ....wonderful, pat yourself on the back.

4 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

To be fair, after a thread was made about all the people defending LJ and even listing all the posters out such as myself and ridiculing them for backing a manager, can't blame you for posting this. A few people that were anti-LJ (not the majority) genuinely wanted the club and manager to fail and took joy out of our losses. Sad state of affairs.

Just now, Wanderingred said:

I think youll find that they are as delighted as you are to be proven wrong. Quit the attention seeking.

Being proven wrong, as you put it, isn't simply about staying up, it's about whether LJ is right for the long term. 

I'm delighted at what's happened of late, but I still think LJ is miles from being the right person for the job. 

I'd be over the moon if he's gone for next season. I'll not get that wish though. 

6 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Your a card aren't you, people are allowed to express an opinion. ST glad we stayed up but not convinced LT is the man to take us forward.

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Being proven wrong, as you put it, isn't simply about staying up, it's about whether LJ is right for the long term. 

I'm delighted at what's happened of late, but I still think LJ is miles from being the right person for the job. 

I'd be over the moon if he's gone for next season. I'll not get that wish though. 

I`m sure that avoiding relegation by a pube`s width was all part of the plan, after we spunked all that money.

I'm here you prat,  and i still want junior Johnson out, did you watch the first half? But hey ho let's bury our heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen superfan. People like you make me sick in all honesty one good swallow don't make a summer (although it would in my house!)

1 minute ago, JHAGa said:

To be fair, after a thread was made about all the people defending LJ and even listing all the posters out such as myself and ridiculing them for backing a manager, can't blame you for posting this. A few people that were anti-LJ (not the majority) genuinely wanted the club and manager to fail and took joy out of our losses. Sad state of affairs.

Genuinely wanted the club to fail? 

Names/evidence? And I don't mean people saying "maybe it would be better if we lost this game if it means LJ is gone". That isn't taking joy in our losses. People like you fabricate the facts into your own agenda. 

define doubter. Do I doubt Lee Johnson? Absolutely. Form picked up when Pembo left, no shadow of doubt about that, but somehow Lee doesn't convince me as someone who could grab a team by the scruff of the neck and change it's fortunes.

Do I doubt Steve Lansdown's commitment to Bristol City? I've never queried it. Do I occasionally doubt he's made a bad decision? Yup. But it's his money and he's always backed his manager.

14 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

oh just **** off, I'm happy to take a warning point.

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Genuinely wanted the club to fail? 

Names/evidence? And I don't mean people saying "maybe it would be better if we lost this game if it means LJ is gone". That isn't taking joy in our losses. People like you fabricate the facts into your own agenda. 

People ridiculing and laughing at those defending the manager, just because results suit their agenda. They're the ones that want the club to fail. The ones that were saying that they hope we lose the next game so LJ goes when we were struggling. The same people that refuse to give any credit to LJ at all. A minority, but still enough of them on here to make themselves evident, and a vocal minority. The same ones that want boycotts and protests and then nothing actually happens, or it does happen, but just goes to show how insignificant those people with agendas are.

The same people that make up rumours to undermine the manager.

This thread is no different to this one -

Just now, JHAGa said:

People ridiculing and laughing at those defending the manager, just because results suit their agenda. They're the ones that want the club to fail. The ones that were saying that they hope we lose the next game so LJ goes when we were struggling. The same people that refuse to give any credit to LJ at all. A minority, but still enough of them on here to make themselves evident, and a vocal minority. The same ones that want boycotts and protests and then nothing actually happens, or it does happen, but just goes to show how insignificant those people with agendas are.

you lost me at agenda

11 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

The best you could come up with in response to Cotswolds 'challenge' eh

Thats a failure then !!!!

:laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

23 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

You've got to be joking?

This season has been an embarrassment. I am happy that we haven't suffered relegation, but that doesn't make it a successful season, quite te opposite. 

It's been utterly shit.

Just now, 054123 said:

You've got to.be joking?

This season has been an embarrassment. I am happy that we have suffered relegation, but that doesn't make it a successful season, quite te opposite. 

It's been utterly shit.

you missed an 'nt :thumbsup:

I hope!

5 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Still not seeing who wants the club to fail. 

I could have cried today when flint scored, I was that relieved.

Bit that's it, relief. Not happiness.

This season is a joke.

I'm am happy to smile with everyone else that the club I love managed to stay up, but Johnson caused this. 

Archived