IGNORED

Where are the doubters now?

Inactive user

LJ seems to like the counter attack tactic after we've gone behind 

Its baffling but I don't care tonight 

Loved the the football 2nd half after feeling suicidal half time, thought it was tactics, no width - I can't put my finger on it 

I'll keep loving it as long as there's attacking football and passion 

I'm so happy tonight 

Just now, Rossi the Robin said:

LJ seems to like the counter attack tactic after we've gone behind 

Its baffling but I don't care tonight 

Loved the the football 2nd half after feeling suicidal half time, thought it was tactics, no width - I can't put my finger on it 

I'll keep loving it as long as there's attacking football and passion 

I'm so happy tonight 

i reckon at half time lee told Patterson he had 10 minutes to prove he was worth being on the pitch, likewise brownhill who looked like he'd put his boots on the wrong feet first half. His passing was abysmal . Both were    transformed second half, as was Taylor. 

Don't feed the troll, lads.

What I would say is that, if the result had gone the other way today and we were right in the mire again, the OP would be missing in action and instead we'd get the gloating, told you so view from the opposite side that we're definitely going down, everyone is shit and anyone who suggests otherwise is a 'happy clapper'.

Spent 10 million. Staying up was the very least to be expected. That should be enough now. Too many other teams in the mix to be worried about possibility of relegation. A sigh of relief all round. I don't know of many who wanted City to lose games. Stuck with Johnson now anyway. Be interesting to see what happens over the summer. 

Still a doubter here, Pato proved the point, fell out with LJ and dropped, back to the wall LJ picks him because the fanbase knows he ****ked up losing the players confidence and letting personal feelings dictate team selection, settled team and we win points. He needs to go or submit to some serious counselling- whiskey n coke in preference to cider FFS

19 minutes ago, redfieldred said:

if it's his fault we were sh@t then it's his credit when we're not. That's called being fair.

personally I didn't fully blame him during the bad run, and I don't fully give him credit now we're much improved. 

I think the margins are fine. We've only got one hammering all season and that was due to giving up at 0-3 at Preston. 

The team just needed a win to get back confidence. That should have been against burton, but we were robbed by the ref.  They have always been good enough to compete in matches. That is different to being outclassed. 

Be careful with that rationale, it'll rattle the LJ out posse.

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

Clearly too cerebral a concept for you. 

Imagine you have a child who you think "ill let him make that mistake for himself so he learns the hard way". That isn't wanting your child to be a total failure in life. 

If you believe some short term pain will ultimately bring a better medium and long term future then that isn't wanting failure, unless you want to win nothing more than a war of semantics.  

Is that really so difficult? 

So, to be clear, you are saying that the club losing a game is not wanting the club to fail.

How many games does that count for.  Let's say the club lose 2 games in a row so that means LJ gets the sack, is that OK?

What about 10 games in a row?

Note that we know what kind of woman you are, now we are just negotiating the price.

I'm not convinced that LJ has a clue on how to manage/head coach a Championship team. Of course I'm glad to be proved wrong that my prediction last October that we'd be relegated has proved incorrect.

So we'll be going again in August with his haphazard style of running a football club and I can only hope that this annual flirtation with relegation does not materialise yet again. I wouldn't bet on it! 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Amazing how you and a few others 'dissapeared' @Rednwhiterob after Preston you nauseating WUM

Awwwwwwww poor flower 

Never a single sensible post about the games or players

I see  you have    'so many w**kers on here' above your Avatar

Very appropriate - good label for you

Wonder whether you'd say it to people's faces

Nahhhhhhhh thought not

Touchy.  Where's your sense of humour?

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

Well just came in really happy that we can now relax.

Then only read your opening post, didn't need any more. You my friend are a total *****.

Do you ever give it a rest? Why do you want to wind every ****** up?

I don't have a clue who you are, but I know your a ****.

Calm down flower. We're staying up. :chant6ez::clapping::chant6ez::clapping:

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I've deleted a bunch of posts, I'm aware people may have a cider or 6 on board, be nice please, attack the post, not the poster. 

You should have deleted the OP.  If that's not the definition of a WUM I really don't know what is.

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

So still no evidence .....

Been a moaner yourself though havnt we Superfan

And you blame everything on 'The Board' but defend SL vehemently ?? work that one out !!!!

:laughcont:

Out of interest - Who do you mean when you blame 'the board' and why ?

My God  you got some front, I give you that, however even you in the face of such overwhelming evidence should stand up and admit you got it wrong, big time, well about everything really, me, LJ, ,SL the whole  shooting match, and still you are so embittered you just cannot do the honourable thing and give LJ any credit. Actually that applies to all you and yours who still continue this ridiculous stance, KITR said at half time he is staying away from AG because of what is happening, what? We have just won FOUR on the bounce down there!!! playing some good to great football, and turned the season around. Sour Grapes.

But still you have to be abusive to me and others, in a feeble attempt to undermine the good feelings the true City fans have about the the Club at the moment, if you want to be a voice in the wilderness, condemning everyone, go on the Swindon site, I am sure you will have a very loyal and admiring following,but in the mean time you are just an empty vessel on here, so just as they say

DO ONE!! :P

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What a complete bell end you are

Did you actually go to any games this season ??

Not many if any

Idiotic  WUM

Why are you so quick to abuse posters who annoy you Bob? You do it fairly regularly interspersed with some good reasoned debate. Quite the Jekyll and Hyde.

Basically you can say anything, give any argument you like, and the 'out' crew will say ' yes but johnsons not good enough' . Only a top half season next year will change their minds - some won't think otherwise unless city get promotion.

Many already projecting negatively re not having Tammy next year (who was responsible for bagging him anyway?) that's right the one whose not good enough. 

9 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Clearly too cerebral a concept for you. 

Imagine you have a child who you think "ill let him make that mistake for himself so he learns the hard way". That isn't wanting your child to be a total failure in life. 

If you believe some short term pain will ultimately bring a better medium and long term future then that isn't wanting failure, unless you want to win nothing more than a war of semantics.  

Is that really so difficult? 

Just look at the 'likey likey's who will support anything that condemns this club, talk about the enemy within, really showing their true colours, and it's not red.  

Archived