IGNORED

Why we'll beat Brighton next week

Malago

Lets not forget the TV camera effect, more often than not, over sky cameras, we do play better, not everytime though but we do, remember our league one promotion season? when we played West Ham. At half time they called US the Premier League team and not them... however because we lost 1-0 due to a header, of course the Sky Pundits were all over West Ham, not a single mention of how well we played that game.

We were in League 1, and West Ham are in the Prem

4 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Lets not forget the Sky TV camera effect, more often than not, over sky cameras, we do play better, not everytime though but we do, remember our league one promotion season? when we played Aston Villa. at half time they called US the Premier League team and not them... however because we lost 1-0 due to the volley, of course the Sky Pundits were all over Aston Villa, not a single mention of how well we played that game.

We were in League 1, and Villa were in the Prem at the time.

But there was Cardiff away this year - the start of the very long slide when Warnock was also saying this could be our year. I'm not convinced the Sky effect works away from home?

6 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Lets not forget the Sky TV camera effect, more often than not, over sky cameras, we do play better, not everytime though but we do, remember our league one promotion season? when we played Aston Villa. at half time they called US the Premier League team and not them... however because we lost 1-0 due to the volley, of course the Sky Pundits were all over Aston Villa, not a single mention of how well we played that game.

We were in League 1, and Villa were in the Prem at the time.

Do you mean when we played west ham in the fa cup ?

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

We did well under the sky cameras v Brighton last time at home.

Will count for Jack Shit. We are safe, they will need (I hope) the win for the title. I think they'll beat us, but let's make them and Skysports ie B&HA's biggest fans all season, SWEAT    

COYR

8 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

After having watching the highlights of that game, you win sir, you win the accolade of being correct!!

When all is said and done, we did lose to West Ham, and the presenters were praising us right up at half time. It just so happens that it was BBC and not Sky and it was a header and not a volley from a player who shouldn't have even been on the pitch. So I would like to share that accolade with your good self my friend!

Just now, Red Homer said:

When all is said and done, we did lose to West Ham, and the presenters were praising us right up at half time. It just so happens that it was BBC and not Sky and it was a header and not a volley from a player who shouldn't have even been on the pitch. So I would like to share that accolade with your good self my friend!

I had already stated you were correct and adjusted my  original post entirely to represent the correct facts. 

10 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I had already stated you were correct and adjusted my  original post entirely to represent the correct facts. 

I'd go and have a nice tea and sit down mate, you're havin' a mare :cool2:

Archived