IGNORED

Summer Tour 2017

redpole

Went last seasons tour . Booked the family holiday around it . Brilliant time . Also watching training was good. Kids got to meet the players. Have some photos and autographs. Won't mention names but some players were really down to earth and took time out to talk to my boy and other families. If u can afford it . I recommend it . Great time 

On 4/23/2017 at 11:37, Red Army 75 said:

Went last seasons tour . Booked the family holiday around it . Brilliant time . Also watching training was good. Kids got to meet the players. Have some photos and autographs. Won't mention names but some players were really down to earth and took time out to talk to my boy and other families. If u can afford it . I recommend it . Great time 

well tbh, wish you would name names! it's giving credit where it's due after all! 

15 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

well tbh, wish you would name names! it's giving credit where it's due after all! 

Magners. Tomlin. Like Ayling. LJ was very approachable . Best of all . Marlon Pack . Top man. Got photos of my son with most players. Great time 

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Magners. Tomlin. Like Ayling. LJ was very approachable . Best of all . Marlon Pack . Top man. Got photos of my son with most players. Great time 

fair play! I'm always one of the first to hammer footballers for their off-pitch stuff, it's only fair to hear about the lads who are proper! sounded mint out there! 

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 14:06, Monkeh said:

Bath and Cheltenham will be annonced soon, as well as a community game somewhere, I suspect we may play chelsea at the gate if they can fit it in and two tour games at la manga,

so says my crystal ball anyway

I hope we don't play those nonces.

27 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Fair play Tenerife obviously a decent location for a tour. Assume a game v CD Tenerife...

Only trouble is flights to Tenerife in July = dear

Heard the club wanted to go back to La Manga again, but for whatever reasons it fell through, so they're trying to sort Tenerife but can't find opposition. 

36 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

Dolls if you had to guess what part of July is nicest when would say? Hopefully the first week :fingerscrossed:

I don't have dates sorry, but the players are back in on about the 1st, the first friendly against Torquay is the 12th of July, so sometime in between then I'd hazard a guess. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I don't have dates sorry, but the players are back in on about the 1st, the first friendly against Torquay is the 12th of July, so sometime in between then I'd hazard a guess. 

Cough cough, community game 

Archived