IGNORED

Villa v Birmingham

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Rangers v Celtic it is then .

Some of the Celtic fans have green banners, others have white, all mounted on poles; are these offensive weapons?

Some Rangers fans are holding up blue cards, others silver. No poles for them. However, as it's sunny, could/would those silver sheets (think stiff cooking foil) reflect sun into the eyes of a forward bearing down on "their" goal?

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Got all ready to watch it and it's not even on. What a joke!

Presumably played on a Sunday lunch time at Police insistence. Chester & Wrexham are no longer in the League, but the Police insist that's a lunch time kick off when they meet. Until recently, possibly still, the Greater Manchester Police would not allow Leeds to play any afternoon games in the Manchester area. When in League 1, games at Oldham, Bury& Rochdale were all midweek evening games.

1 minute ago, kivsy said:

If I'm right in thinking , blues win they are safe,a draw they are also safe  due to goal difference ? Looking realistically blackburn are down. 

No Kivs

If they win They'd have 50 points , 5 above Blackburn with 2 games to play 

A draw , only 3 points above but GD sig better

Edit

Apologies - Cynic is right about the goal dif - Blackburns is better 

1 minute ago, kivsy said:

If I'm right in thinking , blues win they are safe,a draw they are also safe  due to goal difference ? Looking realistically blackburn are down. 

I think even a Brum win would leave them 5 clear with 6 to play for and worse GD e.g. they won't be safe today regardless 

edit 

echo, echo, echo... 

Archived