IGNORED

Villa v Birmingham

Red Army 75

Will be a relief to go into the last day knowing we're safe. Did fear the worst when I heard the news about Cotts going there! Football is a funny old game, could be a reverse of the fixture four years ago, with us sending them down.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agbonlahor 

Got to be his first for about 4 years !!

Pressure on Brum if they lose this 

He always scores against Brum.

Villa to roll over next week away at Blackburn and then it gets interesting! 

Just now, OldlandReddies said:

Think Blackburn have the momentum. Just 4 defeats in last 16 games and Brum no win in 9 and just 3 in last 25. Harry will take them down.

Im not sure I can see Blackburn winning another game looking at their fixtures, especially a very tough game away at Griffin Park.

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Im not sure I can see Blackburn winning another game looking at their fixtures, especially a very tough game away at Griffin Park.

They wont need to win again if Birmingham lose their next two - two draws will keep Blackburn up then.

Interesting to see if not having Joe Jordan will have an effect with Redknapp. With him and Cotterill, they have two people with good track records so can't imagine it will be a problem, but he's bound to be a loss to his coaching set-up.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Blackburn have Villa too, who may be very generous to them if it means Brum falling...

Maybe Steve Bruce will take the opportunity to try out 2 or 3 youngsters. I know I would. Does Kodjia even need to play? Give him a rest Stevie.

[All over at Villia Park :thumbsup: - edit: Villa with one shot on target per Blues Player, who think Blues will beat Huddersfield!!]

Don't fancy Brum to get anything against Huddersfield next week; Huddersfield need a couple of points to be assured of the playoffs, which with their crap goal difference they'll want sooner rather than later to rest players, and I don't think they'll get at Wolves.

Might very well be the case Birmingham will need something against us, and their crap goal difference any mean they need a win.

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Could be. Equally it is possible by then Hudders are safe in the play offs, and play a bunch of kids.

I doubt they'd do that. One thing every playoff hopeful wants is a bit of form heading in to them. Given what happened this weekend, I imagine it will be best 11 available. 

Archived