IGNORED

Best CB Partnership

JasonM88

Best CB Partnership?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a tough one. Of course right now there's not really any justification for going other than Wright and Flint. However, I think Magnusson has (by some way) a lot more potential than those two. 

Personally I would like to see Maggs start the next two. Going in to August he'd be the first name in defence for me. He isn't the finished article yet but the only way he's going to improve is by playing. I don't think he's so far behind either Flint or Wright that he'd be an Achilles heel, and over the course of the season I really think he'd become a key player. 

Voted other. Short term and until now Flint and Wright, but from now on HM + BW/AF for me. 

It's a nightmare to choose, defensively I think Flint is a lower half Championship defender, attacking he's a gift on corners, with his passion, second to none! Flint is a really hard one for me to lock down, I love the guy, you can tell he cares and he wants the best for the club but he's the one consistent in a very poor defence and is prone to mistakes.

I'd like to see Maggs start and in many ways I find it a shame that LJ isn't the man to try us in the 3-5-2 again as the three of them would be far better than any back 4 we have right now as none of our full backs are great.

I have quoted on here many times recently that  that I reckon  from start of next season  that these are your 3 in a back 3 as  LJ will go 3 5 2    , Meaning  J B will revert to wing back  Leaving  COD and J P to claim the right wing back ,     with J H Coming into the defensive mid field            I think  L J looks on  with Maggs & Jens as  cultured players that can "kick us on to a higher position next season

Archived