IGNORED

Arsenal Wenger

Robbored

Looks like he'll be leaving Arsenal this season. The faithful have had enough after 20 years. Question is who follows their most successful manager?

A guy in the SC bar yesterday reckoned that Simeone at Athletical Madrid would be a perfect fit. His countryman Potchitino is at Spurs and will no doubt told Simeone how tough the PL is and how unpredictable it can be. Simeone might just want to test his managerial skills in the PL.

Him joining the Gunners would delight the faithful I'm sure.

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Looks like he'll be leaving Arsenal this season. The faithful have had enough after 20 years. Question is who follows their most successful manager?

A guy in the SC bar yesterday reckoned that Simeone at Athletical Madrid would be a perfect fit. His countryman Potchitino is at Spurs and will no doubt told Simeone how tough the PL is and how unpredictable it can be. Simeone might just want to test his managerial skills in the PL.

Have you seen AM play? Would be a real shock for Arsenal fans after watching years of superb football.

Just now, Flint says No said:

I think the next manager will be either Simeone or Sampaoli from Sevilla.

Sampaoli is an interesting one but speaks no English. Simeone is said to be learning but Sid Lowe of the Guardian, who knows his stuff, thinks it's unlikely he'll leave Atletico. My money is on Thomas Tuchel.

18 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I think the next manager will be either Simeone or Sampaoli from Sevilla.

Sampaoli is going to be announced as the next manager of Argentina after the season. Not sure Simeone could duplicate AM in the premier league. 

43 minutes ago, Robbored said:

1 out of 10 for spelling and humour Mr SBC

No idea why Simeone would go to Arsenal

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The challenge?   

Why do you suppose Pep left both Barca and Bayern to eventually join Man City?

The challenge of the PL for these top managers.

Pep? Because he gets a blank cheque book. Disguising he's a world class manager when he actually is not.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

So he's bought the Champions League twice? 

Took over a very good Barcelona side. Wrapped and ready for him.

Went to Bayern, where he couldn't win the CL. Even though again, he had it served on a plate for him. From here he's took over two clubs that were already world class. He had no competition in Germany, and still fans did not rated him.

He's now at his hardest challenge yet. Where he has been found out a few times. He's someone who relies upon heavy financial backing to succeed. Hence why he chose City.

Archived