IGNORED

which youngters will make it into the team on final day (if we are safe)?

hoxton casual

Just now, hoxton casual said:

Here is my "lets give em a chance" 11 to really take the mick if we are safe against Brum.

Giefer

Vyner Moore Magnussen Kelly

Di Girolamo Dowling Reid Smtih

McGoulsky Tomlin

Disgrace IMHO if we played anything like that team - especially if other sides are reliant upon what happens at AG

And why would you play Tomlin ?

went to QPR last game of last season and few youngster had a run out then and we lost. Waste of time going from my point of view. 

Next sunday looks like being a very important game and possibly a sell out. Field our strongest team and play to win. 

4 hours ago, Nick Wilde said:

Could Taylor Moore make an appearance? League one finishes a week earlier than ours.

I would personally field a strong side and take off Tammy for McCoulsky in the last 15 minutes.

Tammy will definitely get subbed so he can receive his deserved standing ovation 

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Disgrace IMHO if we played anything like that team - especially if other sides are reliant upon what happens at AG

yes we would all go mad if another team did it and we needed points.

2 minutes ago, fanjita said:

Tammy will definitely get subbed so he can receive his deserved standing ovation 

Not sure but would hope 89th minute at earliest.

He wants that golden boot and would not welcome 30 mins of watching others try and convert the chances that would have come his way !!

I'd guess LJ already knows if he is going to offer Little another contract.

If not then it makes sense for Vyner or Moore to be involved, otherwise I'd hope we picked the side that has 10 points from our last 12.

2 hours ago, swanker said:

went to QPR last game of last season and few youngster had a run out then and we lost. Waste of time going from my point of view. 

Next sunday looks like being a very important game and possibly a sell out. Field our strongest team and play to win. 

A couple of youngsters towards the end, hardly a weakened side from the start though?!

IMG_0768.PNG

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Why not if you are playing a different team and giving others a go?

It was only a few games ago he was MoM and everybody was raving about him again and then a couple of poor performances and he is wrote off again.

Yes he has had a poor season overall but give the guy a break FFS !!

4 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

Here is my "lets give em a chance" 11 to really take the mick if we are safe against Brum.

Giefer

McGoulsky Tomlin

If we played that team ,the FA would fine the club for a weakened side. 

Bring McClousky on for the last 20 minutes, for Tammy Abraham to get a standing ovation from the croud.  

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Not sure but would hope 89th minute at earliest.

He wants that golden boot and would not welcome 30 mins of watching others try and convert the chances that would have come his way !!

I am thinking of an injury time substitution, surely must happen, just at what point is the question 

34 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

A couple of youngsters towards the end, hardly a weakened side from the start though?!

IMG_0768.PNG

True, but any chance of getting a result went out the window as soon as the youngsters came on because the urgency went out of game. I traveled to London to watch City win.

Whatever happened to Downing?

42 minutes ago, Neo said:

Why not if you are playing a different team and giving others a go?

It was only a few games ago he was MoM and everybody was raving about him again and then a couple of poor performances and he is wrote off again.

Yes he has had a poor season overall but give the guy a break FFS !!

When was he MOM ?

5 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

Giefer

McGoulsky Tomlin

I assume that is a joke?

1 hour ago, kiwicolin said:

If we played that team ,the FA would fine the club for a weakened side. 

Bring McClousky on for the last 20 minutes, for Tammy Abraham to get a standing ovation from the croud.  

Only once he has secured the Golden Boot!

41 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

When was he MOM ?

Huddersfield was it? Scored two - nice touches - voted for by sky? Also believe that followed a decent enough performance the match before where he also partnered Abraham - Rotherham maybe?

6 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

Giefer

McGoulsky Tomlin

Di Girolamo ? Tearing it up a Cheltenham is he? Stupid boy!

Archived