IGNORED

Loan restrictions, What effects ?

Major Isewater

Exactly that. Younger players or those recovering from injury, unable to play any part and could have been on loan to lower league clubs to get fit or experience.

Totally negative rules introduced by UEFA/FIFA which do not take into account that this country is totally unique in world football because we have FIVE full time professional leagues of one hundred and sixteen clubs. None of these leagues are regionalised, whereas the maximum anywhere else in the world that I am aware of is two national leagues of twenty pro clubs, and even there, reserve teams are in the second tier. All third tier leagues are regionalised.

England is a special case that is not recognised by the football ruling bodies. 

It is a stupid rule created by morons and gives clubs more problems because they have to stockpile players and those left twiddling their thumbs get discontented if they want to play football or sit smugly getting something for nothing.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Re: loans, but a different point: I would only allow clubs to loan out a maximum of 5 players per season.  And a club should only be allowed to loan out the same player twice. 

That would be the end of Chelsea and also the end of us getting players like Tammy in

• Admin
Just now, Fat Cigar said:

Chelsea would cope. Tammy may be one of the five loaned. 

When we signed him he was a real unknown at first team level, they sent 37 other players out on loan - looking at the names listed he would be lucky to be going anywhere

I don't feel there should be a restriction on when players under a certain age say U23 being loaned out, if the idea is for them to be loaned out to get experience then the window is stopping them, however I do kind of like that it stops clubs bringing in older players for a month or two just because, so introducing an age limit would be good in my opinion. 

6 hours ago, hodge said:

I don't feel there should be a restriction on when players under a certain age say U23 being loaned out, if the idea is for them to be loaned out to get experience then the window is stopping them, however I do kind of like that it stops clubs bringing in older players for a month or two just because, so introducing an age limit would be good in my opinion. 

Exactly mate, that would solve the `problem` in an instant. I`ve been saying it ever since the rules changed.

Typical UEFA/FIFA ill thought out decision as usual.

10 hours ago, hodge said:

Nail on head

Archived