IGNORED

Withywood Horse Attackers ... EVIL BASTARDS

WhistleHappy

Who the **** are the bastards responsible for this?

Hard to imagine evil shites like these are living in the community among us...

(story in todays Post, haven't posted a link, some people wouldn't  want to see or read what these arseholes did in Withywood yesterday... thankfully the horses survived, hope the Bristol public get their hands on the culprits before the police do, sick sick people in this world and sadly in our city)

6 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

(story in todays Post, haven't posted a link, some people wouldn't  want to see or read what these arseholes did in Withywood yesterday... thankfully the horses survived, hope the Bristol public get their hands on the culprits before the police do, sick sick people in this world and sadly in our city)

Someone has attacked a horse.

Are you suggesting a certain group of folk with history against horses?

tfj

21 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Someone has attacked a horse.

Are you suggesting a certain group of folk with history against horses?

tfj

NO intention of making cheap jibes or suggesting anything other than disgust at a repulsive act carried out on innocent creatures by persons thus far unknown...  (rare serious post from me, no humour in this one this time for me)

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

NO intention of making cheap jibes or suggesting anything other than disgust at a repulsive act carried out on innocent creatures by persons thus far unknown...  (rare serious post from me, no humour in this one this time for me)

But, believed to be known according to the article....

21 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Saw the report on points west last night, felt so sorry for the poor horse and the people that work there, what kind of evil ***** can do that?, hope the rest of their lives are horrendous

Archived