IGNORED

BCFC Player Wallpapers

Bailey is Right

Hi All,

I've spent some time recently creating some Bristol City themed phone backgrounds/wallpaper graphics and just thought I'd share them with the wider fan community and for anyone who may like them on their phones.

I've started off with just 2 at the moment. Joe Bryan and Aden Flint, I do plan on creating more in the near future but if there is any popular choices Ive missed I'd be happy to make them!

Any feedback would be great from you guys, please be nice:fingerscrossed:. These designs are scaled to work better on iPhones so sorry in advance to any iPad or Android users that may not be able to fit them as their backgrounds.

Hope you like them!

Jimmy

sJJCfe.png

WwdBCO.png

The autographs are alarmingly hard to find online, both of these were found on various EBay listings of singed memorabilia and I've had to trace over them, thus not the best result. I did rush a little too which doesn't help.

also the white in the text isn't pure white, it is just off white but I can darken it a few shades if it seems a bit too garish and could cause screen burn, I didn't think of that! Thanks 

13 minutes ago, JimmyDanger said:

The autographs are alarmingly hard to find online, both of these were found on various EBay listings of singed memorabilia and I've had to trace over them, thus not the best result. I did rush a little too which doesn't help.

also the white in the text isn't pure white, it is just off white but I can darken it a few shades if it seems a bit too garish and could cause screen burn, I didn't think of that! Thanks 

If you want to recreate the autographs use the pen tool and stroke technique, it'll be a lot smoother and look far more natural

Archived