IGNORED

Alexis Sanchez

Super

As far as I'm concerned the referee made the right decision. Sanchez play acts to get Fuchs sent off and persistently fails to retreat 2 yards. In fact these are both yellow card offences so perhaps he was lucky to stay on the pitch. 

If a player refuses to retreat from a free kick and the kicker purposely kicks it at him, the referee should book the blocking player, same applies here. 

Added to that he posts a picture after the game of himself icing a 'split lip'. Soft git

I see that Sanchez has shared a pic on instagram with some ice being applied to his lip, and showing off the tiniest cut ever

Just **** off. Great player (on his day), but this is one reason I watch so little football, other than City, anymore. All this rolling around, trying to get opponents sent off, just boils my piss

Really is about time the FA used instant replays for playacting like this. Within seconds the ref would know he's faking, send him off. Take him out of the game, it's the only way we've got any chance of getting it out of the game

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Exactly - seen players throw a ball off an opposition player in the past to get the ball back

and people wonder why footballers get such a bad name !

Dean Saunders did it and scored I remember years back threw it against the keeper.

Sanchez is a Latino and that kind of play acting goes on at all levels of their game. It's ingrained in the Latino psyche.

That said he's been playing in the PL long enough to know that any kind of simulation is unacceptable in the English game.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Sanchez is a Latino and that kind of play acting goes on at all levels of their game. It's ingrained in the Latino psyche.

That said he's been playing in the PL long enough to know that any kind of simulation is unacceptable in the English game.

Just ban them. Soon get stopped.

57 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Except it's not, is it, that's the trouble. The people in charge actually pander to it and entertain it and that's why they still do it. 

If it didn't work, they wouldn't do it. 

45 minutes ago, Super said:

Interesting to know what he booked him for?

22 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Simulation I guess. Can't have been anything else.

17 minutes ago, Super said:

failing to retreat 2 yards for the throw in?

I think I read that the referees report said it was failing to retreat two yards

2 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Who was the Brazilian who did a similar thing in the World Cup in Japan and I think retrospective action was taken? 

12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Except it's not, is it, that's the trouble. The people in charge actually pander to it and entertain it and that's why they still do it. 

If it didn't work, they wouldn't do it. 

Spot on. By saying it's unacceptable I mean by everyone else except those who dish out the disciplinaries.

If this makes him out of favour at Arsenal ........... perhaps a cheeky bid from City is in order.

Give Lee 15 minutes in a locked room with him and there could be a deal to be done.

If you don't ask you don't get?

tfj

9 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

If this makes him out of favour at Arsenal ........... perhaps a cheeky bid from City is in order.

Give Lee 15 minutes in a locked room with him and there could be a deal to be done.

If you don't ask you don't get?

tfj

LJ could turn Sanchez into Bas Savage in a matter of weeks. 

Archived