IGNORED

Sports bar open tomorrow from 12 / next week

Mkelly

39 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Open for the Brighton game live on SKY

The bar will also be open next Sunday serving from 10am. 

There is also plans in place post game next Sunday for an event. More to update over the weekend.

Will "the event" be ticketed, or free entry..? If what I've heard is right then it should be great & there should be quite a few interested in staying around for it. 

14 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

All your I-know-something-you-don't posts are getting tiresome.

Bunch of other people are aware of it too in this case though. I'm only aware of it due to helping sort out the end of season awards, which will be taking place on the same day. 

2 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Open for the Brighton game live on SKY

The bar will also be open next Sunday serving from 10am. 

There is also plans in place post game next Sunday for an event. More to update over the weekend.

Will it just be the Sports Bar or all bars(concourses) and outlets open at 10am?

34 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Why can't people just say what might be arranged 

Or is it a state secret

Theres not going to be a riot if it doesn't come thro 

Another I know , I know thread 

This!

I partially considered throwing my hat in the ring to be on that fans parliament thing, but when it became obvious that there was going to be a load of NDA/Confidential stuff disclosed I decided against it.

I'll have a row with anyone, but I draw the line at being asked to represent fans and then not being able to tell them anything.

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This!

I partially considered throwing my hat in the ring to be on that fans parliament thing, but when it became obvious that there was going to be a load of NDA/Confidential stuff disclosed I decided against it.

I'll have a row with anyone, but I draw the line at being asked to represent fans and then not being able to tell them anything.

CHFE-EvWwAA2rpH.jpg

Archived