IGNORED

That is why we need to keep Flint.

Super

It's going to be some task losing Abraham and Flint if it happens. Flint represents everything I love about Bristol City and I hope he does not leave.

Outstanding performance, reminiscent of Carey at Forest away a few years back. He exudes passion for the shirt and considering he's not a hometown boy, it's all the more impressive.

29 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The perfect game for a L1 donkey. Not exposed on pace as it was never the game. Chopping the ball up the stand with his left foot after 58 min. causing silence. The perfect game for Aden Flint. Very well done in all fairness :winner_third_h4h:

A L1 donkey against a Prem team-to-be. And who won?

37 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Im not a massive fan of Flint in that I will say what I see, his award last year was a farce and his form this has not been great.

But todays performance was absolutely fantastic and well done to him. I wouldnt begrudge him a move to a bigger club for more £££

Today wasn't much different to what he does every week. There is just no way past him.

And so refreshing to see him shrug off two painful knocks. No screaming, rolling about or looking for retaliation.

He was brilliant tonight and as always he put his head in where it hurts time and time again.

Completely baffled by the stick he sometimes gets on here, he is an absolute colossus and if he moves on this summer from us it will be upwards not downwards.

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He was brilliant tonight and as always he put his head in where it hurts time and time again.

Completely baffled by the stick he sometimes gets on here, he is an absolute colossus and if he moves on this summer from us it will be upwards not downwards.

Well said Graham

Ive always maintained that put the right ones alongside him and use his strengths he's a rock 

In a better side he'd look even better IMHO

1 hour ago, CheddarReds said:

A few started to question him mind season but proved them wrong. Great performance tonight by all, but especially him. Worst case scenario we get 10,15,20 times what we paid for him off a Villa or Sunderland.

You mean he won't be going back to Swindon? :o

He's tremendous in the air and has some great games. He has also been at the centre of our defence through our bad run when we conceded a lot of goals. Against some small quick strikers he will always struggle I suppose - but then I wouldn't trust John Terry to stifle Messi.

On the whole a huge asset and let's hope the organisation of the rest of the team around him improves to tighten up our overall defending.

Archived