IGNORED

Radio Bristol

cidercity1987

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Can someone point me to the after match reaction phone in? Not everyones cup of tea I know

But

The biggest club in the region by a bloody mile, just confirmed safety by winning away to the Champions and I turn on after FT to find some crap music show. WTF?

Called them straight after and no phone in as they ended the broadcast.

However, there will be an edition of Sound of the City on Monday evening on RB.

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Can someone point me to the after match reaction phone in? Not everyones cup of tea I know

But

The biggest club in the region by a bloody mile, just confirmed safety by winning away to the Champions and I turn on after FT to find some crap music show. WTF?

I was totally bemused. How many bloody frequencies do they have. Any one of them could have had post match reaction. But no the bloody rock n roll show again!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

I was totally bemused. How many bloody frequencies do they have. Any one of them could have had post match reaction. But no the bloody rock n roll show again!

I think RB do a great job with local football but tuned in for the post match and Nada! 

Even more confusing was their schedule showed GT from 19.30 - 20.00

Piss poor on a massive day for us

No offence to Geoff Barker and his 'Rock and Roll Party' (unless he's a gashead) but generally speaking I can't get out of my chair quick enough to switch that crap off.

Mind you I'm so fast out of the block I've never actually listened to any of it so I may be doing him a disservice.

It's not as though they played anything new.  It was rock and roll that was 50 years old. If anyone hasn't heard it by now, waiting another week wouldn't have made much difference. 

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

But

Sorry to be a pedantic fool. They ain't champions. Yet. 

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

Long Live Rock And Roll :P

Bloody right, given the dross served up these days. About as memorable as a dull day in the office. 

What the 50s, 60s and 70s couldn't manage for men's haircuts or trousers, it certainly made up for in music. 

Archived