IGNORED

Cheltenham today, Rovers tomorrow.....

CTRed

Wasn't able to go to Brighton today so decided, instead, to head to support GJ and his boys at Cheltenham. Not sure how people watch that kind of thing each week but there is a reason they are both down there, the worst game I can remember seeing but chuffed for GJ. Nice also to see our friend Basso, Hartlepool GK coach. 

So, given the outstanding result for City today and GJ staying up, I now find myself heading to the Memorial ground (its not a stadium) tomorrow for the quiet encounter with Millwall. (to put this all in perspective I have been in the USA for the last 15 years so trying to cram as many games in before the end of the season as I can!). I am hoping that the hat-trick can be accomplished for the weekend and that Millwall take care of business.

My childish side wants as many city fans as possible to head down to take the piss out of Rovers now that we are confirmed in the Champ, playing Millwall simply makes it sweeter. But 20+ quid to sit in a tent........at least I'll stay dry!

COYR!!!!!

8 minutes ago, CTRed said:

Wasn't able to go to Brighton today so decided, instead, to head to support GJ and his boys at Cheltenham. Not sure how people watch that kind of thing each week but there is a reason they are both down there, the worst game I can remember seeing but chuffed for GJ. Nice also to see our friend Basso, Hartlepool GK coach. 

So, given the outstanding result for City today and GJ staying up, I now find myself heading to the Memorial ground (its not a stadium) tomorrow for the quiet encounter with Millwall. (to put this all in perspective I have been in the USA for the last 15 years so trying to cram as many games in before the end of the season as I can!). I am hoping that the hat-trick can be accomplished for the weekend and that Millwall take care of business.

My childish side wants as many city fans as possible to head down to take the piss out of Rovers now that we are confirmed in the Champ, playing Millwall simply makes it sweeter. But 20+ quid to sit in a tent........at least I'll stay dry!

COYR!!!!!

That`s done it now! The slightest hint of any trouble and this post will be on the front of the EP proving it was teds what started it.

11 minutes ago, CTRed said:

COYR!!!!!

You weren't able to go to Brighton, but you were able to go to Cheltenham..? 

And going to Rovers..?? That's just odd for a game that can't see them relegated. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

You weren't able to go to Brighton, but you were able to go to Cheltenham..? 

And going to Rovers..?? That's just odd for a game that can't see them relegated. 

Wasn't able to go to Brighton - Correct

Going to Rovers - Correct. Going to a football game in the hope of watching Rovers lose, as opposed to not going to a game.

Looking forward to next Sunday though, should be great at the Gate.

Just now, CTRed said:

Wasn't able to go to Brighton - Correct

Going to Rovers - Correct. Going to a football game in the hope of watching Rovers lose, as opposed to not going to a game.

Looking forward to next Sunday though, should be great at the Gate.

I'd rather shite in my pants and sit in it for 2 hours than go and watch Rovers in a game they can't be humiliated. 

Have fun though. 

1 minute ago, Fatalist said:

Talking of Cheltenham, they beat Hartlepool despite them changing  their manager with two games to go, bringing in Matthew Bates (remember him) as caretaker. Maybe it is better to keep your manager??

Every team in the championship that has, or could go down, have changed their manager. 

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

True, but a bit of a pointless fact really because this has always been the case for years and years. I'm not for LJ going, though

So every year, changing your manager doesn't ensure safety. Interesting! And the reason that I wasn't ever convinced that getting rid of LJ was the right option. 

Archived