IGNORED

Brum - could get messy

Nuno Gomes

52 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Yep. Will be cross referenced with Brum database. So even if it looks like it's gone through now, on Tuesday it'll be cancelled I expect.

As for those going with "yokels", we speak with an elongated 'er', drop your letters 'h' and most words that end with 'a' or 'aw' get an 'L' lumped on at the end...

Sit on your hands and if you can't hide the Brum accent, keep your gob shut too.

my wife laughs at me when I call it asdal.

Allroight maaaiitt?  Hoesss it goooing?  

Aright me babber.

Brummy is an awful, depressing accent.

Frank Skinner once said that the south are up their own arses because they have a bit of wealth, the north is up its own arse because it thinks it's salt of the earth, hospitable;  in the midlands we know it's a dump and we don't try to hide it.  He's damn right!  

Really would like to send them down!

Having said that, I lived up there for a short while and found them practical, friendly people generally.  But there is a collective depression about the West Midlands.  

Adrian Chiles is classic for it; friendly but ever-so-slightly depressed at all times.

8 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Having said that, I lived up there for a short while and found them practical, friendly people generally.  But there is a collective depression about the West Midlands.  

Adrian Chiles is classic for it; friendly but ever-so-slightly depressed at all times.

David Mitchell on QI said he wouldn`t like to fly on a plane where the captain was a Brummie as they just sound like victims and he`d be convinced it was going to crash after he heard his announcements.

Let's be honest here, we've all done it at times, I certainly have, even at the r***rs. If they keep themselves to themselves then I haven't got an issue with away supporters in our stands. If they shout their mouths off then more fool them TBH. I just hope nobody gets caught up in any nastiness if they do get mouthy in home stands.

I would assume any that do get in, once identified, will be chucked out anyway?

16 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Yeh, well any gas scum in the south stand supporting "oolllright mite" brum will get there arse well and truly kicked by a few thousand others if they care to give it the big un!

Doubt it somehow,?

So, we've got a "few thousand" who will kick ass. I don't think so.

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Let's be honest here, we've all done it at times, I certainly have, even at the r***rs. If they keep themselves to themselves then I haven't got an issue with away supporters in our stands. If they shout their mouths off then more fool them TBH. I just hope nobody gets caught up in any nastiness if they do get mouthy in home stands.

Give um a good slap 1st before kickin um out obviously!

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I was in the home end when we played Cardiff at Ninian in the play offs in 2003. An utterly diabolical experience in every possible way!

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

I was in the home end when we played Cardiff at Ninian in the play offs in 2003. An utterly diabolical experience in every possible way!

How many time did you need to wash yourself after - do you still feel a bit grubby?

Archived