IGNORED

Brum - could get messy

Nuno Gomes

18 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Shall never forget Leeds fans flying down the Williams, one of the oddest sights i've ever seen at a game of football. Poor bastards. I expect the mighty Zulus will pay us a visit too after the game, Greville Smyth will be teeming with em.

You should have been around in the 1960s mate when opposition fans invaded the East End at half time...

27 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Try reading posts 41 & 43, if you can count that high! I suppose there's no school tomorrow, so you're allowed to stay up late tonight.

Don't believe everything you read on here muppet, and school for 51 year olds is highly unlikely muppet! ****!

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

In the press today that Cotterill set to take charge of them in the summer, 'arry as DOF

Always knew Cotts would get a team at the Gate relegated from the Championship...

In all seriousness, the only upside to Brum staying up against us would be Cotts. Will get a good hand from me.

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Let's be honest here, we've all done it at times, I certainly have, even at the r***rs. If they keep themselves to themselves then I haven't got an issue with away supporters in our stands. If they shout their mouths off then more fool them TBH. I just hope nobody gets caught up in any nastiness if they do get mouthy in home stands.

I would assume any that do get in, once identified, will be chucked out anyway?

Unless they're in the corporate seats like some Newcastle fans earlier in the season? I seem to recall some sort of commotion when they scored. But then again I suppose they ARE the bestest fans in the whole wide world. 

38 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Always knew Cotts would get a team at the Gate relegated from the Championship...

In all seriousness, the only upside to Brum staying up against us would be Cotts. Will get a good hand from me.

pervert

As long as they're prepared to behave should the worst happen (defeat and/or relegation) I don't mind. 

Should they do otherwise they'll likely regret it. 

How much is a kipper tie in the stadium? Although they'll probably not order one of those as it'll be a give away. 

Archived