IGNORED

Brum - could get messy

Nuno Gomes

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Be great to take an early lead - they will be edgy as firk then - stewards may have to earn their corn and ejaculate some brummies!!

WSM may be one to avoid on Sunday night if they lose !!

I hope you mean eject!

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Be great to take an early lead - they will be edgy as firk then - stewards may have to earn their corn and ejaculate some brummies!!

WSM may be one to avoid on Sunday night if they lose !!

ewww, I hope they get paid extra for that.  Bristol Sport really do provide an excellent service to the away fans though.

9 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

They'll struggle to get the tickets, even those who have already bought will probably get refunded. The club are checking the details of each sale. 

Yep. Will be cross referenced with Brum database. So even if it looks like it's gone through now, on Tuesday it'll be cancelled I expect.

As for those going with "yokels", we speak with an elongated 'er', drop your letters 'h' and most words that end with 'a' or 'aw' get an 'L' lumped on at the end...

Sit on your hands and if you can't hide the Brum accent, keep your gob shut too.

Shall never forget Leeds fans flying down the Williams, one of the oddest sights i've ever seen at a game of football. Poor bastards. I expect the mighty Zulus will pay us a visit too after the game, Greville Smyth will be teeming with em.

Will be interesting tactically, as for them a draw is as good as a defeat, in the sense that there is no outcome where a draw keeps them up where losing would not have done the same thing. If Blackburn and Forest win. Bham have to win to survive. If either of them fail to win, they are safe whatever.

On current form I would expect Brentford to beat Blackburn, but Bham may as well go for the win as anything. I am sure LJ will want to finish the season on a high, but would kind of understand if our players were a bit more chilled than the last few games. Nice to have no worries about it.

Archived