IGNORED

SOS to Tammy, Conte, LJ, SL, please stay!

reddogkev

From what the media have been saying Conte is impressed with him and a debut season in the Championship scoring 20+ goals may be enough to see him start some games at Chelsea themselves, it all depends on who they buy, either way he needs to be in the Prem.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

From what the media have been saying Conte is impressed with him and a debut season in the Championship scoring 20+ goals may be enough to see him start some games at Chelsea themselves, it all depends on who they buy, either way he needs to be in the Prem.

If Costa leaves I suspect they will sign Morata, possibly Lukaku instead, or even both. The most Tammy can hope for is the odd cup game I reckon.

1 minute ago, ForeverRed said:

I would love Tammy to follow the path of Harry Kane and run riot in the Prem, and think of the part we played.

But I'd also like him here.......just one more season. 

The chances of Tammy being here next season are about the same as me getting it on with Rachel Riley. 

Let's face it, I'm spoken for. 

Tammy will leave so MIGHT these others as well; Wilbs, Gon, Tomlin, Engvall, Hegeler, Mags, FLINT; make that 8 who could easily not be here next season. Some of our best players there and will be quite a hole to fill.

Good luck with that then LJ will certainly mean a return to the drawing/black board and changes; you no doubt will get bed-in time and the xmas window as well....been here before haven't we.

8 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Anyone see Tammy at FT  the guy just loves BCFC. not saying he's gona be here next season, but i think we have made a mark on TA just has TA on us

I agree , he could one day come back here if he's s career goes off the rails a bit.

Hell We may even get to the Prem ! 

Not this season I suspect.

9 hours ago, cityexile said:

Love the guy.

Lets face it. He is a young man, it is a short career that could be finished any moment. Deserves a big new contract from Chelsea, and to play on the biggest stage he can.

We need to be happy for a short period we were privileged to see a young man develop at the start of his career.

Thanks for the memories Tammy. Spread those wings and soar.

God help us if he taking a pilot's license

9 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Not much else I can do but post this here and then sit back and hope for a miracle!

PLEASE STAY TAMMY - THE CITY, THE FANS, THE CLUB - WE ALL LOVE YOU!

So many goals, so many smiles, so much happiness.  To all the powers involved, make this happen!  Tammy (aka Kevin) Abraham, continue your football education with us, and perhaps next year you can fire us to the play-offs, instead of Championship Survival! :fingerscrossed:

Chelsea, ignore the other clubs that come sniffing, give him a second year in Bristol!

Don't see why we can't offer them millions for him with a first priority resale. Ok we have a 1 percent chance but worth asking the question. 

Just now, JonDolman said:

Cant see us getting rid of magnusson or engvall, 2 players bought for the future. Happy for many of the others to go apart from flint. I think little and Golbourne will be gone also. Dont think we need to bring in so many as our squad is too big.

Little was sheer quality against Brighton.  We would be mad to let him go.  Magnus son is equally quality and the same applies.  Engvall we have little idea about, but trust the coaches will make the right call.  Sorry but feel Bryan won't now make it as a left back at this level. 

Like many I'd happily bring Tammy back along the M4 in a rickshaw myself in July if that would help and whilst I feel it unlikely we can get him back there is always a chance.

The Tammy agreement worked for all concerned thus focusing on LJ & MA cultivating the Chelsea relationship is something to be given priority and perhaps with a couple of others.  Also could Chelsea even have some interest in Engvall, not suggesting anything underhand but could it have been "have a look at this lad" Might explain the puzzling LJ reference to "not being sure what we've got with Engvall" and some time ago someone posted that when Chelsea reps were here checking on Tammy they were also watching Engvall.

1 hour ago, swanker said:

If I was lansdown with all his vast fortune I'd ask Chelsea to name their price. As long as it wasn't unreasonable I'd pay the money. You've got to spend It on something. Why not buy quality!

This is might be a hard one to answer, as to my mind, there's no comparative example in recent years, but how much would he be worth?

One very good season in the pro game, sublime finishing, only 19, masses of talent and potential, yet un-tested at a higher level.

Would he go for more than £25million?  Of course, I must add, I don't expect us to really buy him!

7 hours ago, chinapig said:

If Costa leaves I suspect they will sign Morata, possibly Lukaku instead, or even both. The most Tammy can hope for is the odd cup game I reckon.

I would agree but all it takes is for him to got the ground running in one of those games. If he gets a few sub appearances and a cup game or two and scores and looks good it could be enough to get him a starting spot, Rooney did it at Everton and look at his career. 

Regardless of how he does at Chelsea be can do better than a bottom half championship team, he's more than capable of playing in a top 6 championship team or even a Premier League team if Chelsea will allow it. 

My 10p worth. A few weeks ago, I thought there was absolutely no chance of Tammy spending 2017/18 at Ashton Gate. Now? Well that depends on Chelsea. Tammy himself seems quite happy here, and maybe a season with an upper mid-table championship club may not be such a bad thing. On the other hand if/when Diego Costa disappears, it depends on who replaces him (certainly not Tammy).

Chelsea know they have a diamond in the making, and are apparently very impressed with Lee Johnson. They may opt for safety and loan us Tammy for 1 more season. I'm also interested in what happens to Ruben Loftus-Cheek. Can we have them both on loan? After all Loftus-Cheek hasn't had that much game time this season

I'd love to think we could keep Tammy for another season. Who knows.......... but I'd hate to think that he'd go to another Championship side, it wouldn't make any sense, we love him, he loves us, no brainer, but it would be horrible having to play against him. I really can't see Chelsea selling him, and they won't want him sat on any bench including their own, so unless it's a lower prem side or abroad, we live in hope:fingerscrossed:

I too think it is very unlikely he will be with us beyond Sunday.   That game will be so bittersweet; celebrating at home our survival but also saying goodbye to a talent that has lit up our sometimes depressing season with his quality, commitment to the cause and sheer joy of playing football at a club he has clearly taken to his heart.

All the best Tammy you will be sorely missed and will grace any side you play for.

Noticeable just how many posters comment on his attitude and how he's lit up the season with his attitude and personality and the apparent joy he has wearing our shirt, more so than his incredible goal return

So glad ,as it's exactly how I feel

Hes restored a little bit of my faith in football in the selfish money grabbing egotistical era and looks like I'm not the only one

Get as much pleasure at his attitude and joy , as his goals

Modern footballers should take note

He really is unique

Best attitude of any loanee I've ever seen in nearly 50 years

Every single time he's pulled on the shirt

Hope next Sundays game see's LJ substituting Tammy off at around the 80th minute... and Tammy takes plenty of time walking off and soaking up a huge personal standing ovation ..followed by an end of season *team one at full time.

*Fingers firmly crossed that we won't be waving goodbye to Flinty at the same time, that's a big worry.

I haven't read back through the whole thread but after the game when we saw the players one little lad asked Lee Johnson if we could buy/keep Tammy. Lee J laughed and said ( quote ) 'I very much doubt it, not unless you have a spare £25m'. He then joked he might have to look down the back of Lansdown's sofa and we joked we would be having a whip round'. It was very much we haven't got a hope in hell. 

Loads of Brighton fans were convinced he is going to them next season and urging him to 'sign the deal' to which we got a bit possessive and said 'what deal?' It was all very good natured though. Tammy himself took it well if not a bit bemused by it all.

Archived