IGNORED

SOS to Tammy, Conte, LJ, SL, please stay!

reddogkev

Not much else I can do but post this here and then sit back and hope for a miracle!

PLEASE STAY TAMMY - THE CITY, THE FANS, THE CLUB - WE ALL LOVE YOU!

So many goals, so many smiles, so much happiness.  To all the powers involved, make this happen!  Tammy (aka Kevin) Abraham, continue your football education with us, and perhaps next year you can fire us to the play-offs, instead of Championship Survival! :fingerscrossed:

Chelsea, ignore the other clubs that come sniffing, give him a second year in Bristol!

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

God I hope not. Let him leave on a high and better himself in the Prem next year

Not the response I was looking for!!!!!

If it was even remotely possible, would you really hope to God that this did not happen???

Love the guy.

Lets face it. He is a young man, it is a short career that could be finished any moment. Deserves a big new contract from Chelsea, and to play on the biggest stage he can.

We need to be happy for a short period we were privileged to see a young man develop at the start of his career.

Thanks for the memories Tammy. Spread those wings and soar.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

He was never going to be here beyond this season. Don't torture yourself!

Thank you Tammy, it's been a pleasure having you here. All the best for the future. 

I know, you're no doubt right, but I've got to give it a go.  I'd hope Chelsea and their coaches might feel that he's going to continue to develop his game in a setting he seems to love, and has so far, flourished within. 

I wonder if behind the scenes we've questioned Chelsea on any possibility of a 2nd year.  Has this been mentioned anywhere previously?

Just now, reddogkev said:

I know, you're no doubt right, but I've got to give it a go.  I'd hope Chelsea and their coaches might feel that he's going to continue to develop his game in a setting he seems to love, and has so far, flourished within. 

I wonder if behind the scenes we've questioned Chelsea on any possibility of a 2nd year.  Has this been mentioned anywhere previously?

Stop it man!

This can only end badly for you mental wellbeing. 

Accept what we've had and hope for a decent replacement. 

I agree got be worth asking the question or making an offer, if Chelsea have earmarked Tammy for Bournemouth or Newcastle and the Prem somewhere fair enough, but rather stay here where your happy than go to a Middlesbrough or Sunderland in this league.

Andy Cole's move many years ago gives me hope all be it I agree a long shot.

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Stop it man!

This can only end badly for you mental wellbeing. 

Accept what we've had and hope for a decent replacement. 

Pretty much how I felt a long long time ago when I went out with a lass for a year when I was 17. In every way she was well out of my league. Smashing girl. :)

Very happily married for many years...but would not have changed the memories for the world.

Same with Tammy.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Pretty much how I felt a long long time ago when I went out with a lass for a year when I was 17. In every way she was well out of my league. Smashing girl. :)

Very happily married for many years...but would not have changed the memories for the world.

Same with Tammy.

Yeah but, what if she came knocking on your door tomorrow   and looked as good as Tammy does?

Cue Heaven 17 Tempt ation

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Anyone see Tammy at FT  the guy just loves BCFC. not saying he's gona be here next season, but i think we have made a mark on TA just has TA on us

Depends on who has most sway in any decision but I do believe Tammy himself would seriously consider coming back here - Chelsea and agent will sadly talk him out of that I suspect and ultimately Chelsea hold the cards

Conte is a big fan apparently and I think he may keep him at Chelsea for first half of next season 

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Depends on who has most sway in any decision but I do believe Tammy himself would seriously consider coming back here - Chelsea and agent will sadly talk him out of that I suspect

Conte is a big fan apparently and Inthink he may keep him at Chelsea for first half of next season 

Maybe Tammy would have just ruled out Brighton after today. After all, who likes to play their home games in a library?

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Maybe Tammy would have just ruled out Brighton after today. After all, who likes to play their home games in a library?

There's a lot to be said of playing where you're happy , I just fear that he's done so well , too well for us in a twist , that he has to be thinking of Chelseas squad or a Prem loan  - it's going to be a Head v Heart for him I believe (If he gets any say)

I think we can reinforce our feelings at the Gate next week and if it goes how I npbelieve it will - hes going to be sorely tempted !!!

Just now, Red Rag said:

He's been great for us, but please don't sound so desperate. It's a short career as a pro footballer he would be stupid not to look to move up a level. Thanks TA but on to the next one, preferably one of our own.

No one is desperate.. Ive seen enough football to know that, but this guy has been a bit special

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Over to the guy who plays the music to use his imagination with the songs..

I'm thinking If you leave now

go before i break down

I cant live etc etc

PS spot the made up title

Shakespears Sister - Stay

KWS - Please Don't Go

Sadly, I think for Tammy the only realistic song is a bit of Yazz.....The Only Way Is Up!

What's best for Tammy's career development. He won't get near the Chelsea first team next season. So, it's a season with a Premier Team warming the bench with some action or another season in the Championship. With us it would be regular games. He's come on massively this season and that won't be lost on Chelsea - so don't rule out a return.

Archived