IGNORED

A great forum !!

Redreggie

Just now, Dollymarie said:

Don't you mean what's ya flava? ;) 

Genius!  I do like how we're so much happier now we're safe.

I still can't speak after the match yesterday, and who decided to put @ivorguy next to the netting between the away supporters?  Wound them up more than any bunch of Hoolies ever could! 

I was holding my front door keys in between my fingers as makeshift knuckledusters just in case.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

@CyderInACan loves all that stuff. Especially Erasure.

He marked the passing of Dean Horrix by listening to them.

I like a wide variety of music but love those bands, more of a PSB's man myself but also really like Erasure and all the full on dance stuff from that time.  

Particularly liked The Communards, 'You are my World', back in the day. About an 8 minute song but seemed to fly by :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I like a wide variety of music but love those bands, more of a PSB's man myself but also really like Erasure and all the full on dance stuff from that time.  

Particularly liked The Communards, 'You are my World', back in the day. About an 8 minute song but seemed to fly by :ph34r:

Andy Bell, Jimmy Somerville - all that sort of thing. 

@CyderInACan is all over them.

7 hours ago, Redreggie said:

Hi all, I've been a great fan of this forum for a long time, some really good debates , so this evening (after our great performance yesterday ) I've joined up .. hopefully we will kick on next season, looking forward to our last game against Brum ... 

Welcome Reginald

8 hours ago, RumRed said:

Is @CyderInACan actually an eighties synth pop fan?  I've wondered whether this is actually a thing or whether it's to wind him/her up?

I'm going to hear the response before I confess.

@RumRed I'm a fan of lots of music, some embarrassing cheesy pop, some classic 80s and 90s stuff but overall I like a decent tune. I'm definitely not a music snob! The constant cyder-bullying* from some on the forum regarding my musical tastes is fine. I have previously, albeit some foolhardily, admitted to @Bristol Rob that the song "Blue Savannah" by Erasure takes me back to when I heard that Dean Horrix had died after our game away at Shrewsbury (I think) in the great promotion season 89/90. He also corrrectly points out that Give a Little Repect is a top tune. It's fair to say that Spotify playlists are eclectic to say the least. 

Anyway, welcome new Reg @Redreggie, this place is bonkers. 

11 hours ago, RumRed said:

Is @CyderInACan actually an eighties synth pop fan?  I've wondered whether this is actually a thing or whether it's to wind him/her up?

I'm going to hear the response before I confess.

Yep. He was in Bros playing the triangle behind Scott Davidson on the keys. In the top of the pops video for "When will I be famous?", you can just see his fingernail behind Scott's head.

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

@RumRed I'm a fan of lots of music, some embarrassing cheesy pop, some classic 80s and 90s stuff but overall I like a decent tune. I'm definitely not a music snob! The constant cyder-bullying* from some on the forum regarding my musical tastes is fine. I have previously, albeit some foolhardily, admitted to @Bristol Rob that the song "Blue Savannah" by Erasure takes me back to when I heard that Dean Horrix had died after our game away at Shrewsbury (I think) in the great promotion season 89/90. He also corrrectly points out that Give a Little Repect is a top tune. It's fair to say that Spotify playlists are eclectic to say the least. 

Anyway, welcome new Reg @Redreggie, this place is bonkers. 

You loves me and @Bristol Rob really... :hug:

anyway, I can't talk... this is a tune... 

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

If a Rovers promotion bus beeps when reversing, but there is no one there to see it, does it make a noise?

fans1.jpg

Why do I hear Pink Floyd when I look at this picture ?

' Is there anybody out there ? '

Those rascally Gasheads are playing hide and seek with their heroes .

Archived