IGNORED

# Tickets Remaining for Sunday

CTRed

8 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Could be being saved for a Brum fans `naughty step`. If they get spotted in other parts of the ground they get put up there with a cordon around them.:fear:

Should be pinched. People get taken to court dropping people off when hey have a banning order. Question being what is the most likely to cause public disorder ?

Just now, Loon plage said:

Should be pinched. People get taken to court dropping people off when hey have a banning order. Question being what is the most likely to cause public disorder ?

Nothing`s going to happen anyway IMO. It`s reminding me of all the `West Ham in the home end` threads when we played them in the cup and they weren`t or if they were they were sensible and kept quiet about it.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Exactly this, as I said before I know someone who had bought tickets online and had been on a mailing list for Birmingham so purchase was cancelled. Never read so many paranoid posts before 

have you finished with with your woman?

On 1 May 2017 at 20:43, Red Right Hand said:

Nothing`s going to happen anyway IMO. It`s reminding me of all the `West Ham in the home end` threads when we played them in the cup and they weren`t or if they were they were sensible and kept quiet about it.

The game in 2014/15? They'd have done well to get in the home end seeing as we only had 12k capacity at the time!

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:40, CTRed said:

As it stands, according to the ticketing website, there are 266 tickets remaining for the Birmingham game. This is with the Lansdown upper fully open. Not sure how many seats are taken with segregation but looks like a 26,000+ crowd.

Ah, but half those people will be stuck in traffic jams caused by a 10k fun run, so the ground will only be half full by kick off.

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 17:37, phantom said:

Exactly this, as I said before I know someone who had bought tickets online and had been on a mailing list for Birmingham so purchase was cancelled.

***Never read so many paranoid posts before !

**** one more won't hurt then, from Brummy Ozzy :) 

Just now, cynic said:

Guys on stage pensioners giving it some.

Audience 20 somethings.

Old guys rock.

Shocking to realise it was over 40years ago when I headbanged as a teenager to the Sabbath playing this at the COLSTON Hall.  Where the **** did the years go?  :badmood: 

21 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

The game in 2014/15? They'd have done well to get in the home end seeing as we only had 12k capacity at the time!

A game where tickets made it to general sale and we didn`t sell out. I`d be surprised if there weren`t a few but my point was we get these worries every time and nothing ever happens.

Archived