IGNORED

# Tickets Remaining for Sunday

CTRed

As it stands, according to the ticketing website, there are 266 tickets remaining for the Birmingham game. This is with the Lansdown upper fully open. Not sure how many seats are taken with segregation but looks like a 26,000+ crowd.

1 minute ago, CTRed said:

As it stands, according to the ticketing website, there are 266 tickets remaining for the Birmingham game. This is with the Lansdown upper fully open. Not sure how many seats are taken with segregation but looks like a 26,000+ crowd.

I'm sure some seats in the upper tier are yet to be released

5 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Would appear top 4 rows of each block have yet to be released, barring one block

If rumours of brum buying tickets all over the ground are true I'd of thought those spaces are being kept for police and stewards

Just now, LeeCity said:

If rumours of brum buying tickets all over the ground are true I'd of thought those spaces are being kept for police and stewards

That's a hell of a lot of seats for police and stewards. Would be almost 1000 seats 

Imagine the scene:

We score a last minute goal after a fraught battle that Brum need to win to keep them up.

All the Brum fans spread around the ground kick off.....some starting fights......others storm the pitch from the home stands........game suspended.

EFL deduct points from us after investigation as they are perceived as home fans....could .we potentially end up in L1?.

I don't think so....but worth a thought?

8 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Imagine the scene:

We score a last minute goal after a fraught battle that Brum need to win to keep them up.

All the Brum fans spread around the ground kick off.....some starting fights......others storm the pitch from the home stands........game suspended.

EFL deduct points from us after investigation as they are perceived as home fans....could .we potentially end up in L1?.

That sounds like something the Rovers would come up with, we'll be fine.

Chill out!

35 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Imagine the scene:

Not worth a thought. 

29 minutes ago, RumRed said:

That sounds like something the Rovers would come up with, we'll be fine.

Chill out!

I would imagine the reports are already being typed up on Asschat in preparation for such events.

Be great if we could end the season with a bang and have the brummies heading for home by half time.

Look at the stewarding ( hundreds) to keep the Pompey fans off the pitch - and they were happy fans! It failed and then mayhem

Reckon Brum won't be so nice if we relegate them. I think worst case scenario is we are 1-0 up with 15 to go and then scored again

We end up an hour later playing behind closed doors and miss the players final send- off. The Park by this time is also an Interesting place to be as with the Spotted Cow

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Look at the stewarding ( hundreds) to keep the Pompey fans off the pitch - and they were happy fans! It failed and then mayhem

Reckon Brum won't be so nice if we relegate them. I think worst case scenario is we are 1-0 up with 15 to go and then scored again

We end up an hour later playing behind closed doors and miss the players final send- off. The Park by this time is also an Interesting place to be as with the Spotted Cow

Most brum fans, if the home end will be in the upper tier as they were the the tickets available when brum sold out. stop worrying

1 hour ago, MelksRed said:

Imagine the scene:

Leave the weed alone mate , you're a bit paranoid 

city taking precautions phoned to get tickets for me and my son .with Bristol address and postcode still liased with Birmingham to check on their database .see if iwas on their supporter database.took about 3 hours .

4 hours ago, MelksRed said:

Imagine the scene:

But wont they be wearing blue scarves but not punching horses?

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

You worry too much jinks, we've had this doom scenario before and nothing happens (well except to the Leeds fans) .:cool:

• Admin
2 hours ago, pjg11 said:

city taking precautions phoned to get tickets for me and my son .with Bristol address and postcode still liased with Birmingham to check on their database .see if iwas on their supporter database.took about 3 hours .

Exactly this, as I said before I know someone who had bought tickets online and had been on a mailing list for Birmingham so purchase was cancelled. Never read so many paranoid posts before 

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Blimey! The lengths people will go to to find reasons that we might not be safe yet...

HMRC are getting ready to check out Engvall's transfer as we speak based on our friend from Sweden's posts.

HMRC.jpg

Archived