IGNORED

Best atmospheres this season?

WessexPest

I only did 5 aways. Thought we were great at Newcastle and I thought Blackburn were the best home support for the last 20, after they equalised - nothing from them before that mind.

Thought we were best at home against Villa and the best away fans at the Gate I would say was Wednesday, particularly as it was a Tuesday night. 

Just now, MrBibs said:

I only did 5 aways. Thought we were great at Newcastle and I thought Blackburn were the best home support for the last 20, after they equalised - nothing from them before that mind.

Thought we were best at home against Villa and the best away fans at the Gate I would say was Wednesday, particularly as it was a Tuesday night. 

Best away fans at AG this season, by a mile, were Fleetwood. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Best away fans at AG this season, by a mile, were Fleetwood. 

Actually that's a very good point. Although there only about 200 of them they made a lot of noise pretty much non stop.  The drum did help though..............

Ready to be flamed, but the atmosphere at Bristol Flyers v Newcastle Eagles (Basketball) on Friday night was the best atmosphere I've experienced in all my years of watching sport.  

In terms of City, I thought Villa at home was cracking.

9 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Think Brighton were quite noisey, Reading (at the end only) Leeds ALWAYS are whether you like them or no

best fans at Ashton Gate this season for me... roll on the drums

OURS  considering the hardships

Actually, that's a very good shout. 

Despite what some like to say, our home support this season has generally been fantastic. Not all the time, constant, obviously, but I regularly take a moment and feel the atmosphere at Ashton Gate and think "hey, this modern football lark isn't all that bad at all!" When we get going, Ashton gate is better than most grounds I've been to in recent years. I think the Atyeo lot moving in with the rest of the home support will only add to that next season. 

14 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Fulham was a good laugh but we did hammer them, and it didn't come close to the atmosphere there the prior season. Thought Villa was a much more vociferous following.

I do agree. However, I think the League Cup this season was also very good considering there was only 500 or so of us there. 

Archived