IGNORED

Travel information etc ahead of Sunday's game - please read! (merged)

INCRED

Go with the offcial advice from the Bcfc website as stated above

the council have been very busy sorting it and I just presumed the entrance was kennel lodge road. They have done a good job allowing it to be used hopefully it  will be well utilised !!

sorry to confuse everyone!!!

• Admin
5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No need to patronise me Phantom, I know how to use the internet. I did a search on thetrainline for trains to Parson Street and there was nothing until 4pm. I hadn't seen it mentioned elsewhere so I thought I'd query it on here for the benefit of myself and others. I'm not a regular user of the trains so I and didn't know if this was a normal state of affairs on a Sunday.

Key words were the FIRST FIVE in my reply, now take a chill pill!! 

Caught the 71 to the Centre as planned and knew that it would be rerouted around Fairfax, Redcliffe Sreet and Coronation Road.

But nobody had told the driver, and he then went up Park Row and down Jacobs Wells Road to find it shut at the bottom. Did a 3 point turn and then went back up and left into Clifton village, where we ended up going down Constitution Hill, to the bottom of Jacobs Wells again.

At this stage, everyone got off and walked!!

First Bus.......Please tell your drivers where to go!!

• The topic was unpinned

GWR you are a disgrace !! Putting on extra trains and extra stops is pointless if you don't add extra carriages.

It was always going to be the case that two carriages would be full from Weston , so the train just went past Nailsea and Backwell without stopping.

Unacceptable  

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Spoons said:

GWR you are a disgrace !! Putting on extra trains and extra stops is pointless if you don't add extra carriages.

It was always going to be the case that two carriages would be full from Weston , so the train just went past Nailsea and Backwell without stopping.

Unacceptable  

Which train was this?

I was on the first of the two with the extra stop - we had three carraiges but was full leaving WSM

I was there before 9am, was able to park in my usual road, had a very nice bacon sarnie in the coffee shop (I technically ate it wandering round in the tunnel area, trying to find Scott Murray - long story!) and then was in my spot in the Atyeo just after 11. 

I'm actually impressed at how full the place was at kick off, given I was expecting there to have been major problems and a lot of people not yet at AG. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Which train was this?

I was on the first of the two with the extra stop - we had three carraiges but was full leaving WSM

I tried to get on the 9.26 from nailsea. Full didn't stop . Ended up getting a lift. A mate of mine tried to get the 11.10 also full .

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I tried to get on the 9.26 from nailsea. Full didn't stop . Ended up getting a lift. A mate of mine tried to get the 11.10 also full .

100% it did - I was on that train and a friend of mine from Backwell got on it 

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

100% it did - I was on that train and a friend of mine from Backwell got on it 

Which one 9.26 ? Maybe it was the 9.08 then? The train that didn't stop had two carriages full to the brim. Mostly city fans aswell. I was expecting it full of brummies! 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Which one 9.26 ? Maybe it was the 9.08 then? The train that didn't stop had two carriages full to the brim. Mostly city fans aswell. I was expecting it full of brummies! 

Yeah it was 09:08 from WSM, 09:26 Nailsea - we had three coaches

Forget to mention, I noticed @Never to the dark side sat at Parson Street when the train arrived - did you get any pictures?

This is the only one I got

20170507_100749.jpg 

Archived