IGNORED

Birmingham Team

Selred

Let's hope it doesn't kick off in the away end (for some reason) and that distracts us from giving Tammy a massive fair-well, standing ovation and huge applause for his great efforts this season.

Whooah, Tammy, Tammy!

Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy Abraham!

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Taylor Moore can`t play as he`s still technically a Bury player until the window opens.

Don`t want a points deduction for playing an unregistered player!

Pretty sure Moore's loan ended when their season did & as he is our player we could therefore pick him.

23 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Woah wouldn't say we are ran better than 80 out of the 92. We are lucky though as you say and i was one who started criticising SL and had we have gone down I think I would have asked for a change. Why?? Because I completely lost my head at how the season and performances were going , money spent etc. 

Now obviously it comes across as fickle but thats how majority of supporters are nowadays. Results improved and im dead happy with us staying up let alone the potential to finish 15th!

Think I get where your coming from but don't get the whole fickle argument.

It seems the word fickle is thrown around more and more.

The pure fact we have in the past,we are currently and we always will have, an a unbreakable connection with Bristol city FC is what I believe sets us apart from the so called fickle .

Like many others having bcfc be such a big part of my life is a privilege I had no real choice or say in.

For whatever various reasons we all might have to proudly say that Bristol city FC is our club, whatever the state it maybe in, it will always be just that, OUR CLUB!

I see nothing wrong with expressing discontent from time to time, nor do i see it an issue questioning those lucky enough to be on the inside. In fact I think it simply shows we care.

Upset then and happy now is the emotional investment we have all made to Bristol city FC , It's not fickle imo

Just now, City1984 said:

Think I get where your coming from but don't get the whole fickle argument.

It seems the word fickle is thrown around more and more.

The pure fact we have in the past,we are currently and we always will have, an a unbreakable connection with Bristol city FC is what I believe sets us apart from the so called fickle .

Like many others having bcfc be such a big part of my life is a privilege I had no real choice or say in.

For whatever various reasons we all might have to proudly say that Bristol city FC is our club, whatever the state it maybe in, it will always be just that, OUR CLUB!

I see nothing wrong with expressing discontent from time to time, nor do i see it an issue questioning those lucky enough to be on the inside. In fact I think it simply shows we care.

Upset then and happy now is the emotional investment we have all made to Bristol city FC , It's not fickle imo

Sorry didn't mean to go on a tangent or come across as holier than thou

11 minutes ago, City1984 said:

Sorry didn't mean to go on a tangent or come across as holier than thou

Didn't come across that way mate.

At the end of the day if your team and manager turn it around for five odd games of course we are gonna change our opinnion on the manager (even though a recent poll indicated a third want him gone at the end of the season). 

Even certain city fans have said we as a fanbase are fickle but when I look at other clubs like the blue down the road I would say we aint that bad. 

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Looking at the thread title....that Tomasz Kuszczak looks a decent keeper, Donaldson up front causes problems and I quite like Michael Morrison as a player at the back too...

How dare you revert back to the OP.

Donaldson always decent at this level but he is getting on now. Morrison scored a decent goal against us last season i think? Che adams is a younger version of Andre Gray and will cause problems with his pace.

On 2 May 2017 at 23:29, Swede said:

Same line up as Brighton.

The only change would be McCoulsky on the bench to come on, as others have said, for Tammy after he scores a hat trick and gets a fantastic ovation and send off from the fans.

This stays with him and he decides to come back next year to repay the love.

I would love it if Tammy got a hat trick,he deserves one.It would be the icing on the cake for the season he has had with us.

Archived