IGNORED

Jacob Maddox

Tangle Foot

5 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

I notice that Jacob was in Chelsea's 2017 FA Youth Cup winning team (6-2 winners on aggregate against Man City).

Maybe a potential future loan signing, if he continues to progress as he is.

Jodie Morris is the Chelsea U-18 coach.

Isn't he the one who decided that Chelsea were a bigger club than the City and decided to move there? 

No ta! 

28 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Isn't he the one who decided that Chelsea were a bigger club than the City and decided to move there? 

No ta! 

That's a bit harsh Betty. I'm not sure you can blame Maddox for choosing to move to Chelsea's academy, it is undoubtedly better than ours - currently.

Herbie Kane and Rolando Aarons moved to Liverpool and Newcastle's academy's respectively, but you cannot really blame them for doing so either.

I wonder if Joe Morrell regrets not moving to the Liverpool academy, when he had the chance.

I personally feel that if we get the opportunity to get any of them back, we should seriously consider it. Of course there is the chance that they may be successful where they are, so the chance may never actually materialise.

47 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

No ta! 

21 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Thank you for pointing out the blindingly obvious....

Sarcasm will get you nowhere.........

56 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

That's a bit harsh Betty. I'm not sure you can blame Maddox for choosing to move to Chelsea's academy, it is undoubtedly better than ours - currently.

Herbie Kane and Rolando Aarons moved to Liverpool and Newcastle's academy's respectively, but you cannot really blame them for doing so either.

I wonder if Joe Morrell regrets not moving to the Liverpool academy, when he had the chance.

I personally feel that if we get the opportunity to get any of them back, we should seriously consider it. Of course there is the chance that they may be successful where they are, so the chance may never actually materialise.

Nice long message but you've clearly missed it that I was taking the piss! 

2 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

Rolando was released by us

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Rolando was released by us

True, hadn't realised we had released him.

In hindsight, seems like a crazy decision - although currently injured.

A highly rated youngster at Newcastle. Maybe he wouldn't want to come back to us anyway, after we released him.

5 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

I'd bite yer ****** hand off for Herbie Kane. Looks like he is gonna be one hell of a player.

9 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

True, hadn't realised we had released him.

In hindsight, seems like a crazy decision - although currently injured.

A highly rated youngster at Newcastle. Maybe he wouldn't want to come back to us anyway, after we released him.

He also said that being released by us was the best decision for him and made him regain his focus on football. Sounds like he needed a kick in the ass to wake him up from one or two stupid things he'd been doing.

54 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

He also said that being released by us was the best decision for him and made him regain his focus on football. Sounds like he needed a kick in the ass to wake him up from one or two stupid things he'd been doing.

He got arrested last month

Archived