IGNORED

Saints and Bomo

Hampshire Red

Here on south coast the rivalry has historically been Saints and Pompey. 

Times change and with Saints looking to improve their EPL position an amazing 6 th season running, there is another scenario. They could end up below Bomo which is absolutely amazing considering the history of both clubs.

It begs the question of ownership and change of managers where both clubs are totally different

One common thread is that Harry Rednap has touched them all.

We are right to ignore that lot in North Bristol and to celebrate another year of being different league, different class. They spit at their jealousy for us having a good, loyal manager and a fantastic owner.

My guess is the Gas will be without both by December, but like Bomo, the minnows sometimes return.

54 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Times change and with Saints looking to improve their EPL position an amazing 6 th season running, there is another scenario. They could end up below Bomo which is absolutely amazing considering the history of both clubs.

It begs the question of ownership and change of managers where both clubs are totally different

We are right to ignore that lot in North Bristol and to celebrate another year of being different league, different class. They spit at their jealousy for us having a good, loyal manager and a fantastic owner.

My guess is the Gas will be without both by December, but like Bomo, the minnows sometimes return.

And? 

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

When I was a "Hampshire Red" back in the late 80s, I used to pop down the old Dell to watch Saints occasionally, and still have a soft spot for them.

Never supported Bournemouth, but having lived in both towns, completely prefer it as a place.

Can't stand Portsmouth and its club, but, paradoxically, I have a number of good friends who are Pompey fans.

I thought Bomo was some kind of new fangled, eccentric Korean conglomerate that had entered a plucky team of youngsters in to the Blue Square Bet North.

Well, I can dream.

Archived