IGNORED

How did OTIB start?

CrazyInWeston

On 17/05/2017 at 21:47, Olé said:

p.s. the site I remember was Zybereds, run by Geoff somebody, which actually posted up full .avi videos of our goals. It was City player, but in 1998. The slight disadvantage was it took about two days to download one goal.

Wasn't too much of an issue when Pulis was in charge then.

How did OTIB start?

Ok il sing it "It started with Kiss....."

Looking at other forums, this does seem to be one of the more active forums for chat, opinions, nonsense etc. A couple of other forums I have browsed out of boredom mainly have posts once every couple of days.

On 2017-5-17 at 06:57, AirlieBeachRed said:

I remember an old email service of some sort at some stage. If you didn't pick the right option you ended up with hundreds of emails instead of one condensed email Hahahaha 

yeah, i remember that one as well, caused many a stir in work!

On 19/05/2017 at 11:01, Nibor said:

Rivals was how I got through long nights of supporting middle eastern mobile networks.  I've never forgiven QPR and Plymouth for the whole POP thing.

The highlight of the Rivals era was the night Cardiff lost to Stoke in the playoffs, their site got absolutely flooded with people taking the piss.

On 19/05/2017 at 11:01, Nibor said:

Rivals was how I got through long nights of supporting middle eastern mobile networks.  I've never forgiven QPR and Plymouth for the whole POP thing.

********************************POP*******************************

just for old times sake 

On 20/05/2017 at 16:07, Northern Red said:

The highlight of the Rivals era was the night Cardiff lost to Stoke in the playoffs, their site got absolutely flooded with people taking the piss.

Forgotten about that day. One of those glorious days you shouldn't.  What happened too all those cocky Cardiff fans? They were unbearable early 2000-2003 time 

5 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

@Tomarse ..... incase things get a little flat during the closed season and the forum needs another start sometime...

battery-jumper-cables.jpg

..... stick 'em in yer boot :) 

There is a big software update to cause many a moan over the summer.. don't worry I've got it ready to go!

Archived